So, tomorrow I have a bunch of free periods and since I dont have enough time to go home I'm thinking about bringing my e guitar to school and silently play a bit in the corner of the cafeteria. Do you think I'll an make idiot out of myself?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by thorbor at Oct 29, 2009,
I've done this, but I tend to sit outside or in classrooms where lessons aren't going on!
Play it naked. Then people will be like "Sweet, that guy over there in the corner of the cafeteria, he's playing the guitar naked."
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Bring your laptop, too. And work on your movie script.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you completely suck at playing or have a really crappy guitar then yes. oh and if you try to show off you will as well, but other than that no, you'll be fine
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Play it naked. Then people will be like "Sweet, that guy over there in the corner of the cafeteria, he's playing the guitar naked."

But like the other guy said..be prepared for people asking you to play enter sandman and sweet child
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Kensai
Bring your laptop, too. And work on your movie script.

this joke went way over my head. explanation please?
Just expect for some hot chicks to walk up and take this the piss out of you

It happened to me once.
Quote by SprayonTan
nah, just expect people asking you to play something generic.

yer the few times i did all i got was play smoke on the water, play 7 nation army, wonderwall ect

still worth it tho
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Quote by CoreysMonster
this joke went way over my head. explanation please?

Er macht n witz über leute die im starbucks mit nem laptop rumsitzen nur um beachtet zu werden.

z.b."Hey der Typ dort schreibt nen Film im Starbucks!!11!. Cool."

So in etwa, nur mit Gitarre.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
well I'm just doing some finger exercises anyway, and since I listen do death metal and dont know any of those shitty poprock songs verybody knows it's fine, I guess.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by thorbor
well I'm just doing some finger exercises anyway, and since I listen do death metal and dont know any of those shitty poprock songs verybody knows it's fine, I guess.

Not really, this means that people will see you and come over, ask you to play something, you'll say you don't know it and they'll go "Well you suck then"
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Play Wonderwall.
Get laid.
???
Profit!

Also, I like black.

well once i had my esp eclispe 1000 at school and when i opened up the case someone had smashed it all up with a hammer. i still dont know who done it but im gonna **** them up massive for it
IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
well once i had my esp eclispe 1000 at school and when i opened up the case someone had smashed it all up with a hammer. i still dont know who done it but im gonna **** them up massive for it

YOUAREREALLYCOOL mate.

I think it was that imaginary tramp, you bashed with that non-existent frying pan.

Dude, you must have whomped him hardCORE.

Also, I like black.

Well the only person who does that at my school is this kid who lies all the time and pretends like he is high 24/7. Plus he just looks like an idiot when he brings his guitar to school.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Dawnwalker
YOUAREREALLYCOOL mate.

I think it was that imaginary tramp, you bashed with that non-existent frying pan.

Dude, you must have whomped him hardCORE.

just give me a fender and let me rip
I do that sometimes, it's not that bad. People will ask a LOT of stupid questions, but you can ignore them. The only difference is that i play during my classes at my desk.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA