SO i finished my favorite song to date. I recorded it even though the quality is pretty shitty. It has alot more death metal elements than my previous song. Check it out and tell me what you think! Its on my page
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
bump for 45 views and no comments! =D
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
no bumping, dude. if you want more replies, crit other people and post a link to this in their thread.

but since I'm nice, here a crit:

The guitars have to much distortion. try recording this with less gain, but with 2 more rythym tracks, I'm sure it'll add alot more punch and less fizz. the song kicks tremendous amounts of ass, though. but less gain = more punch when coupled with more tracks.
the playing is slightly off at times, as well. might wanna tighten that up a bit.
All in all, the track basically lacks punch. try the less gain thing, and make the kick and snare a bit louder.
I LOVE that fade out part at about 4:40, that and the spoken vocals are very, very cool.

crit back?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1224068
Definitely less distortion, but dear god that was awesome
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com