Page 1 of 2
No. People whose username is 'familybucket' are like that guys ugly, stupid brother, though.

I'm pretty sure Fail Blog doesnt represent America...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
If they were all like that, they wouldn't reproduce.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes, all of us. We also all wear cowboy hats, eat cheeseburgers for breakfast, have no idea where Europe is and around here, your laughed at if you don't eat at least one box of Twinkies a day.
haha America, im canadian, (yes indeed you americans are jealous, heck i would be), and i work at a call center that deals with all americans, and jeez, i lose IQ haha
Butcher
Quote by Mumbo Jumbo
Yes, all of us. We also all wear cowboy hats, eat cheeseburgers for breakfast, have no idea where Europe is and around here, your laughed at if you don't eat at least one box of Twinkies a day.

As sarcastic as you are, its true.
Two important points can be taken from this video

1 - Can they let him speak for more than 5 seconds without moving onto another clip
2 - He has had girlfriends, what?
Is it odd that I've always thought of America and Britain as this:

Britain = Star Trek
America = Star Wars

Star Trek is an older, more mature series, while Star Wars is young and fun

I'm American btw... *fetches light saber*
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Oct 29, 2009,
Yes, every American is like that.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by brad_butcher
haha America, im canadian, (yes indeed you americans are jealous, heck i would be), and i work at a call center that deals with all americans, and jeez, i lose IQ haha

You guys are like welsh villages for pete's sake! Insane rivalry despite your overwhelming similarities.
The guy seems pretty cool. Why make fun of him because he talks like that? That's stupid.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
bud, dont ever think america is close to canada, all i have to say is where is the economy in your country ohj wait thats right, your goveronment isnt worried about that just war, and heck say whatever you want about canada all i got to bring up is the health care systems and sit back and laugh in your face HAHAHAHA, welsh villages? HAHA thats an american for you oh and hey we also live in igloos to haha, no similarities at all, you are a worse country then Niger hahaha
Butcher
Might as well be.

Oh and I think "Pac Man Fail" is hilarious.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Mumbo Jumbo

its funny cuz its true!
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

Quote by Azwethinkwedo
hahaha. any body got any ideas to what he says 0:20-0:24?

Duuur I'm American!
Quote by brad_butcher

Well, that's interesting because I also lost a significant fraction of my IQ reading this:

Quote by brad_butcher
bud, dont ever think america is close to canada, all i have to say is where is the economy in your country ohj wait thats right, your goveronment isnt worried about that just war, and heck say whatever you want about canada all i got to bring up is the health care systems and sit back and laugh in your face HAHAHAHA, welsh villages? HAHA thats an american for you oh and hey we also live in igloos to haha, no similarities at all, you are a worse country then Niger hahaha

I'm not sure what this "goveronmnet" is, but I'd like to buy one if you have them in stock.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by brad_butcher

Just so you know the economy fluctuates a lot. There is recessions all the time (as in it's the natural flow of economics). It's not really that big of a deal. This one is a little worse then some have been but it will go back to normal again.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
I think the first guy might be a little handicapped, probably shouldn't have taken advantage of him like that if he is.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I think the first guy might be a little handicapped, probably shouldn't have taken advantage of him like that if he is.

Absolutely, I think it's horrible how---

Oh, you meant the guy in the video. I thought you meant the TS.
Quote by MangoStarr
1:05

Extreme Clit Diving?????

Yeah, man. That's totally what he said.

He said cliff diving.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by brad_butcher

HAHA thats an '09er for you, youre worse than the '08ers and we dont speak gay canada french. (no offense frenchies/Frenchy)

gtfo troll.

also, lolwut.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
Yes, all Americans are like this, because people within a country act exactly the same without distinction.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Rewatching it with sound this time I'm 100.1% sure he's handicapped in some way.

or he could just be from NJ
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Reminds me of the Team America Kim Jong il.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by Kensai
Rewatching it with sound this time I'm 100.1% sure he's handicapped in some way.

or he could just be one of my relatives
+1
Page 1 of 2