Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, i have 3 Gibsons and need to put them on the multiple 3 guitar warwick rockstand.

Does anyone know if it will effect the finish on my:

Gibson Les Paul Classic - Year: 2000
Gibson Les Paul Standard - Year: 1995
Gibson SG Special - Year: 2003/4 (can't remember which)

I know the LP's are Nitro Finishes don't think the SG is though.

Anyone who knows please respond as quickly as possible!

Cheers Guys,

Ben
i cut up bits of cloth handkerchiefs and stuck them to my rockstand with sellotape. I dunno if it was safe or not without them, but i figured it was better being safe than sorry.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cheers, i might give it a try but i have no cloths at the second and i need it soon!
just go and buy some new cotton handkerchiefs in a department store. I bought dunnes finest, cheapest cotton handkerchiefs. If you've never been to ireland or northern ireland and have never been to dunnes, consider yourself lucky.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yep, definitely. As i said, better safe than sorry.

Quote by Ippon
^ Or Organic/Green stores - they sell 100% cotton baby diapers, very sturdy!

i, er, haven't tried those o_O

But
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yay hippies!

i do the same with cotton cloths.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
not diapers (or nappies, as we call them in christendom), though...

>_>
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
haha nappies.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Sweet, and yes Dace_Mc we have dunnes over here and yes they are boring.

Thanks for your help guys, keep them coming!

Ben
can we hijack this thread into how crappy dunnes is? please?

Seriously, though, good luck in your search. Some stands do claim to be nitro-friendly, but whether you trust them enough... Cotton might look a bit homemade, but at least you're pretty sure it's safe...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
can we hijack this thread into how crappy dunnes is? please?

Seriously, though, good luck in your search. Some stands do claim to be nitro-friendly, but whether you trust them enough... Cotton might look a bit homemade, but at least you're pretty sure it's safe...
Besides, you only use the stands if they're outside their cases or cabinets.

aye. though maybe if you use a stand at a gig, it might look a bit uncool.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
aye. though maybe if you use a stand at a gig, it might look a bit uncool.
An indication that it might be the wrong venue? They should be looking at you instead of your stand, eh? Unless you're doing an interior decorator's birthday party.

yeah, sure. You know what I mean.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?