IDK about any of yall, but Id love 4 it to be here again.... thoughts? anybody got sum real good reasons to be excited about winter coming?
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
I hate summer, I like Winter. I like snow, I like the good television.
I love Winter. Summer just makes me sweaty and unable to sleep.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Winter has Christmas, my birthday, Christmas break, and some occasional snow. What's not to love?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I hate cold weather but I can't wait 'til next summer so I have to deal with it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Autumn all the way, baby. That special period when it's still warm, the leaves are changing and you get that awesome light every evening.

None of that summer gayness.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jetfuel495
Hey, isn't TS the guy who fell for that troll earlier?

Anyway, I hate summer in Houston. If you live here, you know. I'm glad it's starting to cool down.

hell yea man. its been goin on all day down here in nc. i was already on a short fuse. then he comes in.

But anyway.

I love the beach, and i hate the short days of winter and i hate being cold.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by Kensai
Autumn all the way, baby. That special period when it's still warm, the leaves are changing and you get that awesome light every evening.

true. ....
Quote by mullet1337
post summer is awesome, dude.

• halloween
• thanksgiving
• christmas
• new year's
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by korinaflyingv
nah, im really ****in loving uni

Why do people say "uni"? That pisses me off. Its university.

And yeah, summer rocks. It will be back again though
Angus = god
Quote by El3ment380
Why do people say "uni"? That pisses me off. Its university.

And yeah, summer rocks. It will be back again though

Why do Americans call university 'college'?
Quote by Karvid
Winter has Christmas, my birthday, Christmas break, and some occasional snow. What's not to love?

same
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I'm looking foward to christmas and halloween. I like the cold weather and snow, just as long as it dosen't rain. Since I'm from N.Ireland it rains all the time and snows about 4 times a year
I'm just looking forward to christmas now.
Quote by ch0
I once trapped my left testicle in a vice. I have no left testicle.
Call me crazy, but I prefer the cold to warmness. And snow is awesome. And Christmas! Winter is the best!
im one of those people whose mood is affected by the season...so i would def prefer summer to come back, especially since this one kinda blew for me.

and its getting cold. that reason alone. if i could punch coldness in the face, i would.
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

Dude, summer is bullshit. It's far more comfortable having to go out during daytime without the ****ing sun burning your face and making you get sweaty and smelly.

I've always said I prefer winter because you can get a sweater on or anything else on to get you warm on cold days, but what the hell can you do on summer to get you cooler?
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
I live on the 6th floor of a tower on my uni campus.

Summer = epic view of cleavage from above.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
yeah but it will never get so hot that its physically painful. **** the wind in winter.
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

Quote by Svennz
Dude, summer is bullshit. It's far more comfortable having to go out during daytime without the ****ing sun burning your face and making you get sweaty and smelly.

I've always said I prefer winter because you can get a sweater on or anything else on to get you warm on cold days, but what the hell can you do on summer to get you cooler?

water..... water water water.... the ocean, the pool, the river, pondss..... water....
Quote by mullet1337
Winter is ****ing awesome
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Summer sucks. I'm stuck at home in a boring cookiecutter suburb in Maryland with nothing to do. The rest of the time I am in college doing what I love in Boston the city that I love. So yea, fuck summer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kensai

This

Quote by korinaflyingv
nah, im really ****in loving uni

And this
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
This year has gone soooo quick. Dont have much to show for it lol
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
I am lucky enough to live in a southern part of Canada that gets all four seasons. Snowy winters, scorching summers, rainy, blooming springs, and colourful autumns. Every season is wonderful here. I only wish winter and summer weren't so long.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
because university is a type of college.

They are both institutes of higher education.

The difference is that a college offers only undergraduate facilities whereas a university has both. Colleges are also typically much smaller because of this difference.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
My god, YES. No school, no routine, sunsets at 9pm, sunny, clear skies, t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops, beach, lazy holidays, free time, bright days and warm nights. What's there not to like?

Winter and Autumn are just depressing, IMO. Short days and night time at 5:30 pm, rainy days (it doesn't snow around here), too much clothing to mind. COLD. Although it feels nice to stay inside nearby a fireplace and covered in a blanket. But I still prefer those Summer nights when I can only be in underwear and completely uncovered to be able to sleep. I love that sense of freedom.
Winter is when I make all my money, I need more money so yes. I am excited for winter.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Karvid

This + hot cocoa and a very good excuse to stay indoors with friends and loved ones.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Xiaoxi
Summer sucks. I'm stuck at home in a boring cookiecutter suburb in Maryland with nothing to do. The rest of the time I am in college doing what I love in Boston the city that I love. So yea, fuck summer.

Fuck yah Boston!

I was insanely depressed last winter, not so much now, we'll see what happens. I really like fall, the scenery where I live is amazing. I do always enjoy summer though, this upcoming summer is my last summer before I go off to college I feel so old
Last edited by daeqwon10000 at Oct 29, 2009,