So I have just watched Saw IV and the ending has left me very confused so I need the pits help clarifying what is going on.

Is the 'game' that Riggs is taking part in taking place during the same time as Jeff's 'game' in Saw III? and if yes then I assume that means that the cutting open of Jigsaw at the beggining of the film takes place after Riggs' game?
All these films are in fact part of a larger 'game', to be revealed in next hallowe'ens blockbuster, Saw LXXII
no. the beginning of the film takes place after the end of saw IV.

EDIT: disregard this, I got mixed up. NSH is right ^
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 29, 2009,
Quote by Duffman123
The only saw I have seen was saw 2, and it was awful

Number one was incredible. Watch it.
But you can disregard every one after, they all sucked
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by sk8board3r

The new one isn't too bad now it's all starting to fall together. They aren't the greatest films ever, but it's a bit of boredom killer.

I still think we'll see Dr Gordon. Consider the trap where the guy had the key behind his eye- does Jigsaw, Amanda or Hoffman have the surgical ability to do that without permanantly damaging the eye or accidentally damaging the brain and surrounding nerves? And on the video shown to him, the guy in the video who we assume is Jigsaw has a noticeable limp...
Quote by sk8board3r

Pretty much this, but at least the song in the ending credits of Saw IV makes the whole thing worthwhile
you sir are a genius ^^^

chedit : that is to deleriumbassist
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
you sir are a genius ^^^

chedit : that is to deleriumbassist

i agree. goddamn
just give me a fender and let me rip
Just watched Saw I. Pretty disgusting, but great. The end was a complete mindf*ck, when that dead guy got up.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The new one isn't too bad now it's all starting to fall together. They aren't the greatest films ever, but it's a bit of boredom killer.

I still think we'll see Dr Gordon. Consider the trap where the guy had the key behind his eye- does Jigsaw, Amanda or Hoffman have the surgical ability to do that without permanantly damaging the eye or accidentally damaging the brain and surrounding nerves? And on the video shown to him, the guy in the video who we assume is Jigsaw has a noticeable limp...

thats just...genius. I think I'm in love with the series again. I lost faith ever since IV, but I think I'll stick around for Dr. Gordon
Haven't seen the new one yet, but I like them. Awesome way to pass time and the ladies always need comfort while watching them
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by epiless
Thanks for your input
I assume tu llama es Juan?

I believe his llama is not Juan, I could be wrong though
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Saw has a plot?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
saw 6 is well good, apart from the start before the opening credits which just looks so fake n shit... iv got all 5 now when is saw 6 out on dvd?