hi,

i'm learning myself electric bass and i'm currently learning californication of the red hot chilli peppers.
but i'm wondering does anyone know a site where i can find mp3 files to learn to play at the same pace and lear the fine changes in the song.

thnx
Download a program called TuxGuitar- it's free and easy to find on google. You can then download the Guitar Pro and Powertab files from UG. This program and these files literally play the tab to you. You can also mute the bass, or set the bass to solo, so you can either play along to the song without bass, or listen specifically to the bass, whilst looking at what notes are played.
^This guy is awesome/right.
But his old avatar was ALOT better.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Download a program called TuxGuitar- it's free and easy to find on google. You can then download the Guitar Pro and Powertab files from UG. This program and these files literally play the tab to you. You can also mute the bass, or set the bass to solo, so you can either play along to the song without bass, or listen specifically to the bass, whilst looking at what notes are played.

im getting this as soon as i finish college today would help a lot with some of the stuff im playing i for some reason find franz ferdinand a little annoying to play along with mainly because of the way bob plays lol.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
In soviet Russia guitar plays along to you! (bass)
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER