This story may sound a bit wierd to y'all but I wanted it throw it in here to check what you guys think about it. Here it comes:

So a few years ago I bought a zoom g 9.2tt effect processor I was like 14 years old when I bought it, and back then I found it cool that it had 2 pedals and all the cool noises stuff like that. But now I improved my playing I never use those pedals/wierd noises anymore(first i was just messing around with it).
So I thought would it be an nice idea to sell the zoom and get a nice distortion and delay pedal and the money I will save up with it put that in a upgrade for my guitar?

You probably want to know what amp I have which now is a Ibanez gta 15R but is soon to be upgraded to a Vox ac4tv amp+cab. The music I play is Blues, punk and some other stuff.
So tell me what to do....

Thanks in advance
Let me guess....You're 15 now??

Buying a nice distrotion pedal wont do very well with that amp you have now. Save for the Vox first before looking at effects.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Wait until you have the amp, then decide. I would imagine that you'll want an overdrive pedal for the AC-4, but there's no point in buying anything else until you have your amp.
Quote by WtrPlyr
^Ofcourse.
Those things suck.

thanks that was the awnser I was looking for Anyone else have some input?
Everyone I've heard who owned that Zoom thought they were good. Given that you've had it for 3 years and never warmed up to it would suggest that you should sell it. If you need the money to buy the amp, then sell it right away. Otherwise I would get the AC4 and try it out with the amp. You might find you like it better. All that functionality isn't just to make weird noises. You've got an Distortion and Delay pedal right in there.
Quote by fly135
Everyone I've heard who owned that Zoom thought they were good. Given that you've had it for 3 years and never warmed up to it would suggest that you should sell it. If you need the money to buy the amp, then sell it right away. Otherwise I would get the AC4 and try it out with the amp. You might find you like it better. All that functionality isn't just to make weird noises. You've got an Distortion and Delay pedal right in there.

I know but it's actually too much for what i need