Ok so it's mine and my girlfriends one year anniversary in a couple of days but i have no idea what to get her or what to do for it. I'm only 16 so it doesnt need to be amazing. I just wanted to do something special for her because she's very excited about it. Any ideas?
a jam sandwich
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by mini flea
a jam sandwich

Asking your girlfriend to make a sandwich does not qualify as a present.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Of course Dick in a box is going to be the first post
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by Karvid
Asking your girlfriend to make a sandwich does not qualify as a present.

Yeah she should be on 24/7 sandwich duty anyway. Get her something that will really come in handy. Like an apron or something.
I said to myself before I clicked the thread. I bet there'll be something related to a dick in a box.

But seriously TS searchbar. There's like a million of these threads. Surely one of them will provide you with some answers. Also if you don't know what to buy your girlfriend after a year then there's something wrong. Pay more attention or something.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
get her a dick in a box. *cue jingle
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Yeah she should be on 24/7 sandwich duty anyway. Get her something that will really come in handy. Like an apron or something.

hahahaha too many options to choose from
Quote by matt169
I said to myself before I clicked the thread. I bet there'll be something related to a dick in a box.

But seriously TS searchbar. There's like a million of these threads. Surely one of them will provide you with some answers. Also if you don't know what to buy your girlfriend after a year then there's something wrong. Pay more attention or something.

yeah, agreed... although she did tell me she likes pandas last night so get her a stuffed panda or something....
I'm very glad the first post was dick in a box, if it wasn't mentioned, I was gonna do that.

*leaves thread*
Quote by ChangeMyName
This
*anti-rape condom*

Oh lawd.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
you've known the girl for one year, yet, you ask the pit, none of whom have met your girlfriend. excellent move, sir.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance