I have a Jackson Kelly that is just sitting in its case and getting no play time at all. It is a tranparent red Performer body with some really nice flame on the top. It has a Jackson DR3 neck, reverse headstock, 24 frets, and sharkfin inlays. The inlays look really good, almost like MOP. I added a set of Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem pickups. One volume, one tone, and a 3-way toggle switch. The guitar has a few dings and chips on the fins. I'll get some pics tonight.

As for what I am looking for in trade? Hmmm, probably a strat or dinky shape. Charvel, Jackson, Kramer, Ibanez, Fender...Hell, just let me know what you have if you are interested in the Kelly.

Oh, it does come in a big-ass form-fitted Jackson case. My PM's do not work here, so please reply to the thread.
Ohh damn you, if you lived in the UK, I have a Jackson and a Kramer I would be willing to allow you to test out for the trade
Which PM system doesn't work? This site has 2. Most people use the one in their profile. Since it looks like you've never been to your profile I thought I'd share that with you. Click the yellow box at the top of the screen, that says "my profile" on it, to go to your profile. You probably have PM's there.

I wish I had something to trade for your Jackson Kelly.
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Which PM system doesn't work? This site has 2. Most people use the one in their profile. Since it looks like you've never been to your profile I thought I'd share that with you. Click the yellow box at the top of the screen, that says "my profile" on it, to go to your profile. You probably have PM's there.

I wish I had something to trade for your Jackson Kelly.

Thank you for pointing me to the 'yellow box.'
Quote by GuitarAl96
can i see pics of the kelly, i have an ibanez rg4ex1 to trade

Pics will be up tonight.
aywilson is a great guy and this guitar is a great player....i should know, it used to be mine. good luck in finding a new toy