I think Ug need to find an online browser based game that 4Chenners play. If we find one we can declare war and crown UG king of the internets ... I'm not sure about which one to play though cause there are loads of them i was thinking possibly dead frontier or hell rising or something.... Any ideas please pot. Also if you think this is a bad idea please say.

P.S. If the idea goes forward this will be the HQ for it
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Tetris
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
No. No. I'm not a huge fan of 4chan, but nobody declares war on them and gets out of it with their lives intact. We're talking about the place where someone hacked Sarah Palin's email, posted about it, and then those he told about it proceeded to find his location, name, age and all that stuff, commence minor identity theft, and all before the police found him despite this being broadcast on the news. This is a horrible idea.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I don't want to be associated with UG in this event. Why should "we" stand behind you when it's your interest? Do it yourself. Stop trying to so hard to be a part of UG. It's a forum not some club.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Go Away.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
All that would result in is UG members getting beaten, badly + 4chan raids on UG. Shit idea.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by necrosis1193
No. No. I'm not a huge fan of 4chan, but nobody declares war on them and gets out of it with their lives intact. We're talking about the place where someone hacked Sarah Palin's email, posted about it, and then those he told about it proceeded to find his location, name, age and all that stuff, commence minor identity theft, and all before the police found him despite this being broadcast on the news. This is a horrible idea.

This.

People wander into 4chan, looking for a fight...but they don't wander back out.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
>implying that anyone on 4chan would want to do anything like that with a different message board
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Quote by wigzwamz
I think Ug need to find an online browser based game that 4Chenners play. If we find one we can declare war and crown UG king of the internets ... I'm not sure about which one to play though cause there are loads of them i was thinking possibly dead frontier or hell rising or something.... Any ideas please pot. Also if you think this is a bad idea please say.

P.S. If the idea goes forward this will be the HQ for it

You can't be over 8 can you? Come back to the internet when you're a bit older. In 10 years or so.
and... 4chans most likely already heard of this by now...
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
We have barred the gates, but can not hold them for long. We can not get out. They have taken the Bridge and the Second Hall. Frár and Lóni and Náli fell there. The pool is up to the wall at the Westgate. The Watcher in the water took Óin. We can not get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.

Quote by sargasm
battletoads?

im pretty sure that isnt browser based...
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir