I recently got my Federal Tax return, so I decided it was time to cut the crap and get some good shit. Hope you enjoy!

Out with the old...

And in with the new!

Detailed shots....

Holy shit xD thats one hell of a Tax return!

Happy new gear day btw
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
How's the blackstar work out for playing metal (im assuming you play metal judging by your guitars)?
I like you

You take brilliant pictures!

HNLOADSOFGEARDAY

I'm jealous of the Blackjack!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Holy Sh*t!

Those are awesome and I'm very jelous of you.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
omg your awesome for those guitars!!

im seriously considering buying a blackjack like that one but everyone just goes on about the ATX.
how does that one play?
Nice, man.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Excellent pics.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
if your tax return is buying this much gear, you are setting your tax exempt way too high!

If you keep more of your money, you can let the interest build on it rather then giving it to the government to build interest off of it

I mean...

HGND!
Wow, must've been quite the hefty tax return!

Happy New Gear Day!
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Nice, those cards inlays are one of the best i've seen.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+

... I just fell in love with mother-of-pearl binding. Thank you, I'm adding that to my dream guitar.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
damn, thats a big tax return!! that schecter looks unbelievably gorgeous!! congrats!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the hits. As for the guitars, I love'em.

Quote by LesPaulFan58
maybe you could of spent the money to furnish the house? nah the guitars are nice.

That's just my one office room. If it isn't my desk or related to a guitar, it ain't allowed.
Quote by dfinch10
How's the blackstar work out for playing metal (im assuming you play metal judging by your guitars)?

It works awesome for things up to like 80s metal/classic rock/metallica-ish. But for a lot of today's really heavy stuff you need an overdrive.
Quote by Chrisiphone
I like you

You take brilliant pictures!

Haha, thanks, my camera makes me look good, not the other way around. I used a Nikon D90.
Quote by Tedis1111
im seriously considering buying a blackjack like that one but everyone just goes on about the ATX.
how does that one play?

I think it plays really well. You get good response from the knobs, good harmonics, etc and the neck isn't nearly as thick as people try to make you think. I've been able to get a lot of tones out of it. However, the 24th fret and the upper frets on the lower strings can be a little tricky to get to.
Quote by iampeter
if your tax return is buying this much gear, you are setting your tax exempt way too high!

If you keep more of your money, you can let the interest build on it rather then giving it to the government to build interest off of it

I mean...

HGND!

To make a long story short, after I graduated college I only worked a half year but they withheld like it was a full year's salary. So, I probably won't be getting anything back next year.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!!

WOOT WOOT!

Whew...I need to stop leaving my computer unattended for a night.
Quote by 1nSingularity
Ugly headstock on the second one...but nice inlays on the first!

Yeh, the headstock on that was one was the only part I didn't like. The shape's not too bad, it's just about 2x bigger than it needs to be.
That Blackjack looks amazing. I'm soo jealous at how awesome your inlay is. My friend's inlay has specks of black in it.
Quote by pixysticks
That Blackjack looks amazing. I'm soo jealous at how awesome your inlay is. My friend's inlay has specks of black in it.

Thanks. That sucks about your friends, though. I wonder, are they some kind of splatter you could maybe scratch off or actually in the inlay? I haven't seen any like that, but I guess it's kind of hit or miss on the quality.
Impressive tax return! The best I ever did with one was buying my Big Muff. Oh yeah, big roller.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay