I guess you could say that she really fucking wants those tickets.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Oct 29, 2009,
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Is that legal?

I'm serious, if prostitution isn't, how is that any different?

That's why she was arrested.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Is that legal?

no it's not legal, thus, the first line of the paper: "Police in a Philadelphia suburb they've arrested a woman who offered sex for World Series tickets.

EDIT: ^

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Not a fair trade off, I need her and her daughter if she wants World Series tickets.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Is that legal?

"was arrested Oct. 27, 2009 after allegedly offering sex in exchange for World Series tickets."

Um. I think that's the point.
She did NOT solicit sex for tickets. She said she would get creative in her payment method. That could mean anything; it is not incriminating.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
She did NOT solicit sex for tickets. She said she would get creative in her payment method. That could mean anything; it is not incriminating.

doesnt matter, the government needs to make an example of her,

nail her to the highest of crosses!!!!

im glad some 14 year old girl is probably getting raped while cops are busy with this stupid sh*t
Quote by VanTheKraut
Not a fair trade off, I need her and her daughter if she wants World Series tickets.

baseball is shit tho bro.
Quote by ctb
I'd do her for nothing.

/Agreed.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by crazy8rgood
I guess you could say that she really fucking wants those tickets.

dude they didn't edit that...heh...and a ridiculous story
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by walkinbazooka

So, creative = sex?

...um...
Baseball ? Really now ? Really ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I'd take sex in exchange for world s4eries tickets. But TBH, if I had to travel more than 15 minutes, I'd just bin the tix.
Do they really have the right to arrest her? The police did not have a search warrant, or it wasn't mentioned, and they most likely didn't have probable cause until they stumbled upon the ad.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I would rather go to the game.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Rogue Hermit
Do they really have the right to arrest her? The police did not have a search warrant, or it wasn't mentioned, and they most likely didn't have probable cause until they stumbled upon the ad.

They set up a sting. An officer had a meeting with her in a bar, and she confirmed that she would get creative in exchange for the tickets. They then proceeded to arrest her.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by walkinbazooka
They set up a sting. An officer had a meeting with her in a bar, and she confirmed that she would get creative in exchange for the tickets. They then proceeded to arrest her.

I understand what they did, I am just not quite sure whether or not what they did was constitutional. Not that it really matters that much, though.
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Bugera V-5
Quote by Rogue Hermit
I understand what they did, I am just not quite sure whether or not what they did was constitutional. Not that it really matters that much, though.

There's nothing really that can be done about it. Unless the cop was wired (which I assume he was), and they got her on tape saying explicitly that by "creative" she meant "willing to have sex", there probably won't even be an indictment.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka

From article: "An undercover officer responded to the ad. Police say Finkelstein offered to perform various sex acts in exchange for World Series tickets. "

I bet she didn't even know it was illegal....
really i hate it when women do things like this then go out and claim men are pigs.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Quote by walkinbazooka
There's nothing really that can be done about it. Unless the cop was wired (which I assume he was), and they got her on tape saying explicitly that by "creative" she meant "willing to have sex", there probably won't even be an indictment.

Yeah, I think technically it may have been a mistake by the police. But oh well. Technicalities can get annoying...
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Bugera V-5
Quote by Adamtbh
From article: "An undercover officer responded to the ad. Police say Finkelstein offered to perform various sex acts in exchange for World Series tickets. "

I bet she didn't even know it was illegal....

Yes, that's what the article says. Today I saw an interview with the woman that says differently.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka
Yes, that's what the article says. Today I saw an interview with the woman that says differently.

given she is the one who's being charged i'd take whatever she says with a pinch of salt.
Quote by Dark Foxle
really i hate it when women do things like this then go out and claim men are pigs.

I bet she was only arrested after the policeman got a blowjob, and then said "actually I haven;t got the tickets". She went nuts, and he arrested her.
You know what they say, if there's grass on the field...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Adamtbh
given she is the one who's being charged i'd take whatever she says with a pinch of salt.

Considering the police set up a sting solely on the basis that her craigslist post said she'd "get creative", I'd take what they say with a pinch as well.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by Rogue Hermit

its not unconstitutional, unfortunately, but its not moral if you ask me. same thing as cops posing as teenagers to catch sex offenders online

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
id take her to the world series the do her after... thats not illegal, thats a one night stand

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████