Hey there,if you look around for some of my post,you can observe that I was asking which one of these guitars would fill me the best.

-ESP Eclipse II
-Ibanez MTM1 Mick Thomson sig.
-Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy EX

Finally,I eliminated Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy EX,and kept the 2 others in the competition.Now im unsure between Ibanez MTM1 Mick Thomson sig and ESP Eclipse II.Let's start out by the ESP.This ESP Eclipse II has interesting features,has an excellent tone for metal,and has cool looking.But does it worths it?

So here's the deal, I saw a ESP EC-1000 for around 1,100 bucks I think...I heard it was excellent but the Eclipse would still be better.So,my question is,does the esp Eclipse worth paying 1800(cad) or the Ibanez or ESP EC-1000 would be more rentable for the price?

For the amp,im not decided yet and I need to choose as fast as possible.I saw those 5150 Peavey..yeah they're excellent but 1,000 bucks alone...I would have to buy a cab because a head witht cab doesnt spit alot ;p.So I take all your suggestion about amps or head/cab combos.If I take a killer amp or head/cab the price will go up,so by the same fact my budget for guitar wil go down so pelase consider it too ^^.I TAKE ALLLL SUGGESTIONS
Get the EC-1000 for under a grand, it's my current main guitar and is amazing. use the other grand for a nice amp.