View poll results: Which season to get?
Season One
20 65%
Season Two
4 13%
Neither
7 23%
Voters: 31.
I recently got into metalocalypse, but have not seen all episodes. I've only seen about 3 or 4, but I think I want to get one of the seasons. I guess the question is, are the seasons really worth getting, and if they are, which one should I get?
Series 1 is the best. Series 2 is good, but not as good.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
One for sure.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
how about
you watch season one, then two in chronologica order, just for the lols
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
i can't stand the voice actors in season 1, especially murder face. SO OBNOXIOUS. season two is when the writers/actors started to get in the groove of things. the characters are more developed/dynamic.
Season 1 hands down. How are you gonna plan on getting a show on DVD and not start at the beginning?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Sewn Up
Season 1 hands down. How are you gonna plan on getting a show on DVD and not start at the beginning?

yes and considering metalocalypse actually has a story that follows in chronological order. Unlike some adultswim shows.....

Peace my brothers!!!!
I dont watch enough metalocalypse to tell the difference between the seasons
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.