This is amazing and i wanna know how to play like this
Watch from the beginning to about 1:38... are these blues scales???

Click here

please give me every possible thing you know to get me on the right track to learning to play like this please Id really appreciate it.. its just one of those things you wanna learn so you can show it off at band practice lol

And if you want can you show me how to play how he does on 1:59 to 2:40???
I just wanna know some scales and licks or whatever to get me on the right track
Green day.. Rammstein... I have weird musical taste
Last edited by jay3213 at Oct 29, 2009,
Quote by jay3213
This is amazing and i wanna know how to play like this
Watch from the beginning to about 1:38... are these blues scales???

Click here

please give me every possible thing you know to get me on the right track to learning to play like this please Id really appreciate it.. its just one of those things you wanna learn so you can show it off at band practice lol

And if you want can you show me how to play how he does on 1:59 to 2:40???
I just wanna know some scales and licks or whatever to get me on the right track

Learn the minor pentatonic scale and where the flat 5ths and major 3rds are.

Study old blues and Rockabilly.

Learn Johnny B. Goode.

That should set you off in the right direction as long as at every step of the way you make sure you understand what you're doing in terms of theory and you learn to apply it as much as possible.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
for learning any kind of guitar any style any song, the first adice i would give is to think of rhythm as the main and most important component of music.

then the next thing is to learn the pentatonic, and then next thing immediately after that is to learn the major scale.

the major scale inside and out, chords wise, single notes wise and in every direction you can think of.

learn those and practice them on top of corresponding music. so find what key a tune is and practice the major scale pattern over it.

all 7 mode scales are the same pattern. the most common of those is minor and major. same pattern on the guitar.