It won't.

It will be the same.

You will all still get pissed at the Jesus people killing you.

It's just another damn war game.

Feel free to bash.
It comes out on the same day as senior ditch day at my school.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Your mum's face is another war game.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I cannot bash the truth. I will still have the same online play mentality of, "K WTF, I'M DONE. THAT WAS A FUCKED UP KILL"
i don't know i here that the muslims are kicking are asses in the game. So yeah its going to suck ass because we all know thats 100% impossible.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Quote by Dark Foxle
i don't know i here that the muslims are kicking are asses in the game. So yeah its going to suck ass because we all know thats 100% impossible.

Isn't it the ultra-nationalists?
my brother already pre-ordered for 360, he disagrees with you

pissed at jesus people killing you? oh cuz your a joke, i get it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yeah i Know the Game will Be The Same As ALL Other COD Games. You Run Around And Shoot People Thats All Cod is About. The Missions Are Also Boring Its Always " Take The Objective" You Can Even Do It All with Nothing But A Pistol, U run Out In The Open And You dont Get Shot. And The AI Sucks Too

KILLZONE 2 PWNS
Quote by Stevenlazer1
Yeah i Know the Game will Be The Same As ALL Other COD Games. You Run Around And Shoot People Thats All Cod is About. The Missions Are Also Boring Its Always " Take The Objective" You Can Even Do It All with Nothing But A Pistol, U run Out In The Open And You dont Get Shot. And The AI Sucks Too

KILLZONE 2 PWNS

please elaborate.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Stevenlazer1

KILLZONE 2 PWNS

depends upon what difficulty u play on. u play on the highest, u die if yur in the open for 2 seconds. makes it fun/challenging. i look foward to the new maps and new weapons. i like the campaign.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by bendystraw
Isn't it the ultra-nationalists?

honestly whats the difference. Activision just trying to keep from offending people while still making it seem like your in the middle east.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Quote by Stevenlazer1

KILLZONE 2 PWNS

CoD has always been intended for multiplayer, your lucky they even have a campaign, get with the times, multiplayer is what gaming is about nowadays.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yeah i Know But They Should Still Put More Work Into It, even In The Highest Dificulty Its still Easy, if Your Dieing You just Hide Behind cover for A few seconds And Your good to go. And Sometimes your right Next Or In Front To A Bad Guy And He Dosent even Notice You hes to Busy Shooting At Something Else??

Killzone 2 PWNS
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
Lol. Best 2 1/2 hour campaign ever.

And best Halo 3 multiplayer ever. Oh wait, Halo 3 multiplayer sucks.
Keeping it real since '92
It has new content/modes. Thus it is NOT the same.
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
Quote by Toolfan11
And best Halo 3 multiplayer ever. Oh wait, Halo 3 multiplayer sucks.

Halo 2 FTW.

Everyone has one of the big three they hate, love, and can tolerate.

Me:

Love: Halo 2.
Hate: **** of Duty 4: Modern Gay****stupid.
Tolerate: Gears of War 2.

GT: TheBDanAbstract

I will wreck you in Gears or Halo. I don't like MLG; sue me.