I have an H-s-H Ibanez custom. the pickups just dont have there flair anymore. i dont have much money. do you know of any sets of some pickups that are inexpensive. i play mostly metal, and this is my main metal guitar, so i dont need much versitality. just hard rock-metal
which country are you in? if you're in the UK you could try tonerider or irongear, if you're in the US you could try GFS... I haven't tried any of those, just heard of them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks. that GFS brand looks pretty mc=uch what im looking for. for some reason this thread dint show up for me for 1/2 an hour, so i put another one. just ignor that
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey