Ok, my first post here, hope you can help me.

I've got the Peavey Bandit amp and now looking for a pedal to plug in it. I like the sound of it, but sometimes I think it's too "dry" so i've been looking for the Boss DD-3 (or DD-7, don't really know the difference), to add a little delay. But I've also been looking for the ME-70, which is a multi-effect pedal for nearly the double cost.
Is it true that you don't get as good sound from a ME-70 as you would get from your amp? Or does anyone have this combination, and maybe could tell me a little of what you think?
Also if you have the DD-3/7, or any other delay pedal - please write something!!

Thanks in advance
Hey man. The bandit amps are great little solid state amps. The ME-70 are basically just all the boss stomp boxes in one digital effects unit. I would probably just get a delay pedal. If you are going to go with boss get the dd-7 cause it has tap tempo and once you use tap tempo you will find a delay pedal without it is kinds useless. If you want spend that kind of money i would go with the line 6 tonecore echo park delay pedal. They are nice. but i personaly LOVE the behringher dd-400 it is everything the boss is without the price tag. I had a dd3 then upgraded to a dd7 then got the behringher and i like the behringer the best.
I used a bandit for years - gigging, rehearsing, recording, everything. Wasn't crazy about the on-board overdrive channels, though. I always ran a boss ds-2 turbo distortion into it and got some really great tones. Sometimes I even put it through the vintage drive channel. Kind of gave me a three channel amp! As far as modulation effects etc - it takes pretty much any pedal well. If I were you I'd stay far away from multi effects. The digital processors in most of them sound, well, digital, and sterile... Just my opinion.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Ok, thanks Gerard. Then I step away from the Boss ME-70 for now (and probably forever). When it comes to wah wah-pedal, is it the Dunlop's Cry Baby that is the most recommended?