how much should i expect to pay to get the pups and pup selector re-wired on a squire strat?
Watching a video on Youtube: Free
Soldering Iron and supplies: $30
Knowing how to do it yourself: Priceless
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
No more than $50 (even that is a ripoff IMO).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by zachm07
would that be at a private place or somewhere like guitar center?

Why would you take gear to GC to be fixed? That's gotta be the worst place possible to take it. It took the guy at the front an hour to change the strings on a guitar some kid brought in because he couldn't do it himself.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Why would you take gear to GC to be fixed? That's gotta be the worst place possible to take it. It took the guy at the front an hour to change the strings on a guitar some kid brought in because he couldn't do it himself.

i really haven't had any problems i couldn't fix myself before. where should i take it?
Quote by zachm07
i really haven't had any problems i couldn't fix myself before. where should i take it?

Learn to do it yourself. Soldering is one of the easiest "repairs" you can do on a guitar. And if you're just doing pickups and a selector switch it doesn't need to look pretty or anything so if its a sloppy job it won't matter.
Seriously gie it a go. If you mess it up, then take it someplace. There are plenty of wiring diagrams and step by step videos out there to show you how it's done. If I can do it, anyone can.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Quote by gerardwayne
Seriously gie it a go. If you mess it up, then take it someplace. There are plenty of wiring diagrams and step by step videos out there to show you how it's done. If I can do it, anyone can.

+1

Soldering is helluva easy.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.