So i have 3/4 of the red lights coming on . Does this mean its ****ed? I previously got it repaired (by microshaft) because the drive and the motherboard or something were wrecked and i had to pay £80 for the privilige. Will i have to pay again? (this is 3 years old)
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Oct 29, 2009,
Did you get it fixed by Microsoft or some random shop on the street? Should still be under warranty, they extended the warranty on all of them or something so I heard a while ago.

Mine broke the other day too :\
put the error code into google, it'll tell you what's happened
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by pete-c
Did you get it fixed by Microsoft or some random shop on the street? Should still be under warranty, they extended the warranty on all of them or something so I heard a while ago.

Mine broke the other day too :\

microshaft
Mine just got that lower left light E74 lookin' ass shit.

Still waiting for my label to get here. I hope I don't have to pay for anything.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.

It's ****ed, it needs repairing
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Try turning it on without a hard-drive. If it works without a hard-drive, hard-drive is infected. Otherwise, just keep on trying it; it may eventually work. I got the red rings for a day and then when I turned it on the next day it worked fine.