Ok so long story semi-short.
Last night my friends and I started to post hate comments on my friends ex-bf facebook page, we did this because he was cheating on her. His whole page was filled with cussing and threats. Turns out some dumbass decided to print it out and read it in class. The teacher took it and gave it to the principal. Luckily that was during the last period so we still have time to make up a story.
Any ideas?
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Last edited by BadAssMoma at Oct 29, 2009,
Obviously the only reasonable option is to kill the faculty before they dish out punishment....

Suck it up face the consequences...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
You were doing drugs. You're really the victim.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Run TS run!!!!
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Admit that you were being a childish, immature person, and face the consequences. Man up and accept that what you did was pretty lame.
First of all quit being such a p ussy.

Second, it's something you did out of school, nothing they can do.

Third, grow up.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by BadAssMoma
Last night my friends and I started to post hate comments on my friends ex-bf facebook page, we did this because he was cheating on her. His whole page was filled with cussing and threats. Turns out some dumbass decided to print it out and read it in class. The teacher took it and gave it to the principal. Luckily that was during the last period so we still have time to make up a story.
Any ideas?

So, they're a dumb ass for turning in hate and threat comments, yet you were the one who posted it on the internet for everyone to see... Hrm..

If it was outside of school I don't see what they'll do about it. Oh wait, suspend you. lawl lawl lawl
You deserve it for being an idiot. I don't understand why people who want to avoid drama and bullshit always end up being the ones who start it, and then become confused whenever it finds them.
Admit you messed up and pray the dude doesn't get you perma banned from facebook. Also I'm pretty sure that's harassment...
You deserve it. Actions speak louder then words; You should have beaten him to death with a dildo.
Quote by dustyboy316

Second, it's something you did out of school, nothing they can do.

If the owner of the facebook page is a student at the school then they can. And if they aren't, then they can still probably do something.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
It still blows my mind that schools can react on issues that don't concern them or education. Be careful what you do, while this practice has been on the rise everywhere, it is still uncharted waters. The school can still basically do whatever it wants to, until down the road the Supreme Court gets involved (which seems likely).
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by biga29
If the owner of the facebook page is a student at the school then they can. And if they aren't, then they can still probably do something.

Well they shouldn't be able to do anything, unless it's a school page. Internet is free game.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Ok heres what to do...

Since you parents will know the whole story your guaranteed some consequences. But remember just cause you cant get off the hook doesn't mean you cant keep it from goining to deep. DAMAGE CONTROL! Play it off as best you can.
When the power of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mystical_1
It still blows my mind that schools can react on issues that don't concern them or education. Be careful what you do, while this practice has been on the rise everywhere, it is still uncharted waters. The school can still basically do whatever it wants to, until down the road the Supreme Court gets involved (which seems likely).

Quote by dustyboy316
Well they shouldn't be able to do anything, unless it's a school page. Internet is free game.

Doesn't matter. If that person is another student (Which I'm assuming they are, as it would be pointless to bring it up to the staff if they had no clue who the victim is.) then this could bring up problems at school, so the faculty will deal with it before it gets out of hand.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Good luck
When the power of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix
Quote by biga29
Doesn't matter. If that person is another student (Which I'm assuming they are, as it would be pointless to bring it up to the staff if they had no clue who the victim is.) then this could bring up problems at school, so the faculty will deal with it before it gets out of hand.

I don't think you should get punished. I don't have a problem with talknig to them, but you are technically allowed to post anything on a site unless otherwise stated. It's not a school thing if anything, but a legal thing.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by BadAssMoma
Any ideas?
your work is frozen in print.
what kind of story could you possibly make up to explain that away?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Not much you can do, other than try to explain yourself. Cheating is a terrible thing to do, but the faculty probably does not know about it.
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?
In August 2008, the California state legislature passed one of the first laws in the country to deal directly with cyberbullying. The legislation, Assembly Bill 86 2008, gives school administrators the authority to discipline students for bullying others offline or online.[17] This law took effect, January 1, 2008. [18]

Yep, TS is ****ed
Quote by i_killed_bill
In August 2008, the California state legislature passed one of the first laws in the country to deal directly with cyberbullying. The legislation, Assembly Bill 86 2008, gives school administrators the authority to discipline students for bullying others offline or online.[17] This law took effect, January 1, 2008. [18]

Yep, TS is ****ed

Didn't realize this. Yes TS is ****ed then.

Suck it up, you were immature. Worst they'll do is detention.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp