so im gona have about a 1200 dollar budget for my next guitar, im thinking about getting a Xiphos 27 (cause the access and niftyness havnt made up my mind entirely tho) and putting new pick ups in it and getting some other stuff for my rig. im set on putting a black out in it for the bridge, but the front i have no idea, i need a good single coil pick up that would be good for sweeping and shredding, like rusty cooley stuff and neo classical. im not set on getting the Xiphos, but its at the top of the list right now cause the 27 frets and being good looking, but its still up in the air, im looking at RR5Frs too but then they only have 22 frets... so any suggestions are open
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
well, if you're getting black outs then I highly suggest an active single coil in the neck, unless you want some more complex wiring (see SomeoneYouKnew's thread)
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
your user name is misanthrope... is that a referance to death? (band)

if so, get the bc rich tribute stealth, alder, neck thru, 24 fret, single dimarzio X2N in the bridge...

i think depending on what currancy that is, you could buy it.

edit.
http://www.bcrich.com/stealth.asp

and im my opinion, the stealth is 10,000x better looking than the xiphos, warrior, ect.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Last edited by metal-matt at Oct 30, 2009,