I found a used line 6 spider I. How old are these and how good are they compared to the spider III's, which I know are pretty bad?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Really, they are not, depending on what size of amp you use. Line Six's are great beginner amps, and I dont understand all the undeserved hate for them. As for the Spider I, I have no idea.
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?
Never actually played one (or seen one for that matter). I've seen a II and played on a III and IV. Each series is suppose to be an improvement over the previous. We are at IV now and they are still nothing to write home about so I don't imagine that the first series were anything great either.
Yeah, I mean, if it was some rare tube amp, that would probably be a deal you'd want to jump on... but as it is, with Line 6, older stones are probably better left unturned.
I dont get the hate on the spiders, for the price they are great SS amps.. Sure, they might not sound like a Laney rube amp, but if its just practice by yourself do you really need that legendary tube tone? when im jamming with people i love my laneys, but the spiders are good to practice on.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by shaggydogJV
I dont get the hate on the spiders, for the price the smaller models are great SS amps, but when you get up to the larger models there are much better amps available for the same price.. Sure, they might not sound like a Laney rube amp, but if its just practice by yourself do you really need that legendary tube tone? when im jamming with people i love my laneys, but the spiders are good to practice on.

Fixed
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Fixed

Lol fair enough, but all Im saying is they are a great bedroom playing amp.
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?
those laney rube amps really are the shit...

spiders? the spider 0 was the shiz.

the spider valve 112s are on blowout at $399 now...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Eh yeah it probably sucks. Just never seen one before and it was just $150 for a 50 watter in really good condition. I don't get the spider hate either. The 15 watt is really good for 100 bucks. Get all the effects and the tone isn't too great, but you get a lot of gain and 3 usable channels and 1 to dick around with.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack