i have about a 1300 spending limit on my new guitar, ive been looking at alot of them but cant really decide on one, i want something that will be built for speed and metal, but i still play classical, one thing i require is at least 2 pickups, a floyd rose or similar trem and not an RG. ive been looking at the Xiphos 27, it looks good and the 27 frets would be nifty but the single coil is discouraging and im not sure of the paint job, i want somthing that will give me great access to the higher frets and have a thin neck and really low action without fretting out. thats about all, (i know im picky)
so maybe theres somthing out there i havnt looked at yet, give me some suggestions!
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
You'd have quite a bit of chump change left if you got a Jackson Dinky like I did.
I grabbed the DK2 with the eerie dess swirl finish (BEAUTIFUL) and the 2 single coils + hum and a rosewood fretboard, but they also make a DK2M (I think it's called) with two hums and a maple fretboard, you might check that thing out.
Very low action on mine, never had to adjust it and I've had it for a year now, and it's the kind of guitar that makes your speedwork shine!
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
You'd have quite a bit of chump change left if you got a Jackson Dinky like I did.
I grabbed the DK2 with the eerie dess swirl finish (BEAUTIFUL) and the 2 single coils + hum and a rosewood fretboard, but they also make a DK2M (I think it's called) with two hums and a maple fretboard, you might check that thing out.
Very low action on mine, never had to adjust it and I've had it for a year now, and it's the kind of guitar that makes your speedwork shine!

The DK2M is such a great guitar. I have the DKMG its a great guitar, I love it.
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I've got a DKMGT, Great guitar. The fretboard is wonderful, and mine has a "classic" headstock, different than the usual jackson headstock.

The new ones come with EMG 81/85 pickups, which alot of poeple love for metal.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's