Price Range: Under $450
Music Genre: Rock, and Metal
Preferred Amps ATM: Peavey Vypyr and Valvetronix VT30/50

With money left over, I'll probably replace my pickups on my RG350DX [INF3&INF4], or get a pedal.

Let me know what amps would be in my price range.

And nothing higher than 450.
No used ones that would be sold for my price ranges either.
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
For metal and such go for the vypyr, I have not played the tube ones so I don't know if the 60 tube ($449) is worth it over the 75 ss ($299).

But I don't know if you need that much volume!

If you don't you could get the 30 (199) and get somes nice pups like these:

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMG-EMG81-Humbucking-Active-Guitar-Pickup?sku=301504
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMG-EMG85-Humbucking-Active-Guitar-Pickup?sku=301505

or you cold get the Sanpera II for your new Vypyr( looper, Yes Please!)

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Sanpera-II-Guitar-Footswitch?sku=152021
____________My Gear:___________

Bad SX starter kit Guitar
Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250
Bugera 333xl 212 Fund $0/$880

Finally got myspace, go check it out ---> www.myspace.com/ianbearmusic
line six spider valve 112. $399 new at your local samash. this saturday, 20% off sale.
Bugera V22
Peavey Classic 30 used

with the leftover money you could buy a good OD

Spidervalve is also a great option, as Greg pointed out.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
GO USED!

I hate it when newbs think that going used winds you up with broken crap. As long as your not stupid about it like trusting people with bad feedback (on ebay) or buying without good desciptions or pictures. If you can get some from a higher price range for a lower price why wouldn't you.

Seriously it will give you a lot more options seeing as a lot of nice used tube amps come in that range.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
GO USED!

I hate it when newbs think that going used winds you up with broken crap. As long as your not stupid about it like trusting people with bad feedback (on ebay) or buying without good desciptions or pictures. If you can get some from a higher price range for a lower price why wouldn't you.

Seriously it will give you a lot more options seeing as a lot of nice used tube amps come in that range.

I'm only saying that I need a New, because when people recommend me to a Used one, and its original price is over my range, it's hard to find it in stores to find it for used.
It's just better off getting something that I can definetly find, instead of wasting my time.
Sorry if I confused you
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
Quote by whoahesgood
I'm only saying that I need a New, because when people recommend me to a Used one, and its original price is over my range, it's hard to find it in stores to find it for used.
It's just better off getting something that I can definetly find, instead of wasting my time.
Sorry if I confused you
Generally people go on Craigslist/UsedEverywhere.com/Kijiji/Ebay to find used stuff, not go in guitar stores where there is the occasional good deal.