Hey guys, so it's been a while since I've put up a new song. This is one I wrote and recorded all in like a quick 2 hour period, though it's been with me for a while I feel. It's simpler in structure and style — to me, it is a conversational, but not necessarily between people. But everybody probably will and should get something different from it. Please let me know what you think, particularly concerning the lyrics and overall vibe of the song. If you can, imagine it's cold and cloudy outside as you return to a place you've tucked away in your memory. Or not, it's up to you : )

It's called "Chasing Ghosts" and it's in my profile.

Crit for crit as always
i crit as i listen,

intro, nice changes, perfectly played
vocals come in, verse is ok, nothing special with the vocals, it seems like dragging your feet
the break, you should play more notes with the second guitar at 1:00
like the symph that comes in but should be louder,
the vocals really take off after which sound better

on the whole it wasn't too bad, kinda repetitive with the chord changes which kinda makes stay the same through out the song
but i can't say if this is because i don't like the song or the genre,

c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1223039
Check out and rate my songs in my profile if you have a moment to spare
All my Songs are Rock Influenced
It's awesome dude(Y).. but try to add a drum line .. it would be better .... n I agree with mike that you should play more notes with the second guitar...
Oh wow, I definately liked this. Your voice was expressive and deep, and it was great how it kicked up around 2 minutes in. Guitars were great! Folky and nice.. The keyboards were a really nice touch. One thing I thought added to it would sound good would be some other things going on in the background - I can't really describe it that well, but my mind was filling in certain spaces with noises and sounds sometimes that sounded cool. Very cool song!
I'm gonna go check out your other stuff
If you want to c4c check out my profile, thanks