So i got six bucks of ebay cash for me to use. Ive got about a week until expires and I've decided I want a wall poster. Not sure which to buy though. I want one when people see it, they say thats badass or funny.

I'm leaning toward a starwars one, a snoop dog one, a cheech and chong one, or a fast times at ridgemont high one. Not sure yet though. Any suggestions?

If you can find this poster, there is really no other choice

EDIT: come to think of it, at Kohl's I saw a shirt with that on it, but I'm not nerdy enough to wear it.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Get a fear and loathing in las vegas one, if you're geared towards drug related ones (preferably weed, even though Fear and Loathing is all sorts of drugs).

+ 100000 to everything in this post.
Quote by skaterskagg1
+ 100000 to everything in this post.

Yeah man. I have one of Raoul Duke and the entire drug monologue at the beginning (the one where he lists off all the drugs they have brought with them).
It's wicked. =3
star wars, pineapple express, fear and loathing, or dawn of the dead will work fine.

Actually, get Ninja tips for Healthy Living.
Quote by namesroverrated

If you can find this poster, there is really no other choice

EDIT: come to think of it, at Kohl's I saw a shirt with that on it, but I'm not nerdy enough to wear it.

that picture was actually my screen saver for a while! that is awesome. unfortunately ill never find that poster in a week. dude you should of bought the shirt!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah man. I have one of Raoul Duke and the entire drug monologue at the beginning (the one where he lists off all the drugs they have brought with them).
It's wicked. =3

I know which one you're talking about but I can't find it anywhere. Did you order it? If so where?
Quote by skaterskagg1
I know which one you're talking about but I can't find it anywhere. Did you order it? If so where?

Nah. My university has a poster sale every semester. They always have that one. They also have a similar Pineapple Express one. They're sweet.
Get the Ali one where he knocks Sonny liston out and hes standing above him all pumped up. Then it just says first minute, first round. Its sick.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Last edited by tfo//t at Oct 30, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Get the Star Wars one, d00d.

if it was only on ebay

any other ides?
Last edited by JBOX at Oct 30, 2009,