I've had this crazy condition for about a month now, I'm itching and scratching all the time I can't sleep at night because of this, the nights are the worst.

It helps for about an hour or so if I take a hot shower or drink some whisky but it quite quickly comes back. I've tried some moisturising creams and it helps a little bit but...

Help, anyone?
I didn't know UG was a medical website. Cool.

Go to the doctor. Anyone that follows medical advice they got on the internet deserves what they get.
are there a lot of bumps that appear all over your body? like massive mosquito bites? take an anti allergic tablet. that helped when i had similar symptoms. I dunno if they sell it finland, but "zyrtec" is a known anti allergy tablet here in aus and that's what i used.

then a few days it just disappeared.
Doctors cost money, maybe the guy is looking for free suggestions.

I guess scabies.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by ezza619
are there a lot of bumps that appear all over your body? like massive mosquito bites?

no, not really...
Drink more Whiskey, Duh.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Just cut off your hand with a saw, so that way when you are being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance you can be like, "Oh by the way, I have the strangest itching sensation..."
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
Just cut off your hand with a saw, so that way when you are being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance you can be like, "Oh by the way, I have the strangest itching sensation..."

this is the best advice, trust me, I've done it a few times myself
they got some anti itching cream that gold bond makes. its in a orange bottle
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.