Page 1 of 2
You know, those actors who are one-trick ponies, or have only stared in stupid movies, but you still find really enjoyable.

Mine would be Hulk Hogan. He can't act, I know, but I still find him entertaining on screen (in movies, not in the ring). Just something about his stature and bad acting makes him so lulz-enducing.

and yours?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 30, 2009,
Keanu Reeves. He's the man.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
Denise Richards. She could very well be the worst actress of all time, but she's so damn hot we all over look that.
Quote by teh_Beatles

**** Yeah.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Megan Fox.
She's a shite actress, you'd have to be an idiot not to see that, but everyone ignores it because...well
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
JCVD. 'Nough said.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Jason Mewes, i understand he's not a trained actor but he's pretty bad.. but bad like an annoying child you can't shut up so you eventually just give up and laugh along.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
Jason Mewes, i understand he's not a trained actor but he's pretty bad.. but bad like an annoying child you can't shut up so you eventually just give up and laugh along.

Idk, I never thought he was bad or anything. Haven't seen Jason Mewes in anything else, though.

I like Brendan Fraser. He's been in a couple of older movies that you have to love like Encino Man, though some of his newer movies have sucked (the newest Mummy, Inkheart). He's not a bad actor in my opinion, but he can't seem to get a great movie. But if Cuba Gooding Jr could get an Oscar, I think Brendan can, too.
Bredan Fraser's a good shout. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gets my vote though. Old school wrestling fan y'see.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by alliwant
Bredan Fraser's a good shout. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gets my vote though. Old school wrestling fan y'see.

fuck yeah, I love that guy as well.
His performance in Doom was so wooden and stupid, but yet so enjoyable for some reason.
Quote by CoreysMonster
fuck yeah, I love that guy as well.
His performance in Doom was so wooden and stupid, but yet so enjoyable for some reason.

Does it annoy you when wrestlers always use their signature moves in a movie? I mean once is enough, but in every movie when they are advertising that they wrestle it gets annoying.
Quote by alliwant
Bredan Fraser's a good shout.

I saw him in "THe Quiet American", and he was actually bloody good. Very surprising.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by ShallowEndings
Does it annoy you when wrestlers always use their signature moves in a movie? I mean once is enough, but in every movie when they are advertising that they wrestle it gets annoying.

if I ever watched wrestling I might notice, but I dont, so
what was the Rock's sig move?
Quote by CoreysMonster
if I ever watched wrestling I might notice, but I dont, so
what was the Rock's sig move?

Rock bottom!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ShallowEndings
You've never watched The Rock? Its been that long i can't even remember.. Rock Bottom or something.

just read the guy's wikipedia page, he was a ****ing huge wrestler! oO
I didn't know that. Too bad wrestling's fake, or I'd be impressed.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Rock

Quote by CoreysMonster

Fake or not, any wrestler like him would have no trouble kicking my ass. A tap on the head would give me a severe concussion. Look at their muscles!
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Oct 30, 2009,
Quote by ShallowEndings

Fake or not, any wrestler like him would have no trouble kicking my ass. A tap on the head would give me a severe concussion. Look at their muscles!

no doubt about that, those guys HAVE to be huge, and they obviously need to know a thing or two about fighting so that they don't kill each other in the ring. I imagine that to be very, very difficult, that style of extreme pretend-fighting, but still not as impressive as actual martial arts.

I find women's wrestling to be insanely hot, btw.
Arnie. Seriously, his movies are ****ing awesome.

edit: I actually liked The Rock in Get Smart too.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 30, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
But still not as impressive as actual martial arts.

I find women's wrestling to be insanely hot, btw.

I got over wrestling due to the storyline, not so much the wrestling itself. If it had a good vibe, the fake part doesn't really run through your mind. But sometimes i'll watch a bit of ye olde martial arts. If you wanna see some real ass whompings that is.

The diva stuff is all about big tits and sex appeal. Back in the day when it was big tits and wrestling things were different

Quote by Monolith295

edit: I actually liked The Rock in Get Smart too.

I never said i don't like their acting, but when you have Cena doing his moves, Rock doing his etc it gets old.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Oct 30, 2009,
Quote by ShallowEndings
I got over wrestling due to the storyline, not so much the wrestling itself. If it had a good vibe, the fake part doesn't really run through your mind. But sometimes i'll watch a bit of ye olde martial arts. If you wanna see some real ass whompings that is.

The diva stuff is all about big tits and sex appeal. Back in the day when it was big tits and wrestling things were different

gotta love big tits
Arnold, by far. Hell yeah!

Isn't he just the manliest man?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Oct 30, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster

It may be fake but stuff goes wrong. Look up "Wrestling Accidents" on YouTube.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Page 1 of 2