FS: Way Huge Swollen Pickle, zvex, Devi Ever, Analog Sample Rate Reducer, etc.

Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash/trade offers.

Preferred trades (from you):
Diamond Compressor
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+
Beavisboard
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive

http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

zvex Octane III w/powerplate - awesome superfuzz sounds with a mid-scoop knob instead of the usual superfuzz tone switch for more options. Includes original backplate. $215

Dr. Scientist RRR - Red w/spiral finish, excellent condition, w/box. Not using it, so why don't you? : ) $260

Way Huge Swollen Pickle MkII - serious subs, raunchy muff tones. w/box, excellent condition. $120

Devi Ever/Effector 13/Ooh La La Truly Beautiful Disaster - Oscillating fuzz, 8-bit-style fuzz, feedback loop, photo-eye expression control, pretty insane. This has the biker/mushroom cloud graphic. In excellent condition. $190

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds and bitcrusher sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $145

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - Insane Octave fuzz/matrix ring modulator. Tons of options. $350
Bump for a new list:

Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash/trade offers.

Preferred trades (from you):
Diamond Compressor
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+
Beavisboard
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
Creepy Fingers Harakiri
Fromel EQ or Velvet Vice maybe...?

http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

zvex Octane III w/powerplate - awesome superfuzz sounds with a mid-scoop knob instead of the usual superfuzz tone switch for more options. Includes original backplate. $210

Way Huge Swollen Pickle MkII - serious subs, raunchy muff tones. w/box, excellent condition. $115

Devi Ever/Effector 13/Ooh La La Truly Beautiful Disaster - Oscillating fuzz, 8-bit-style fuzz, feedback loop, photo-eye expression control, pretty insane. This has the biker/mushroom cloud graphic. In excellent condition. $185

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $140

Chicago Iron Octavian - LED-version, immaculate condition, w/wooden box and paperwork. AMAZING octavia sounds to be had. $235

zvex Fuzz Probe w/power plate - 2001 version, sounds terrific. In good condition, includes original backplate. $310

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - make me an offer.
Put this stuff up on Harmony Central, or TalkBass. The majority of this forum are younger people (14-18) that usually arent in the market for boutique effects because of the prices, and not to mention some have maybe never even heard of what youre selling. but the two forums i mentioned are all about the rare and boutique effects, so you might be able to sell them a little easier on those sites. Talkbass is a fuzz-loving community, so theres good chances you can get rid of those fuzzes you have for sale.
How much do you want for the POG?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome