Damn thought he would of moved to Devries custom guitars, after all they are better then Bernie Rico JR. guitars.
Schecter must have offered him a much better deal. I have nothing bad to say about Schecter I like the company a lot but Bernie Rico Jr guitars are awesome they do some great work. I would have figured he would have gone with a company that makes a more radical design guitar like Monson. I have seen and heard but never had any experience with Devries guitars so I can't say if they would be a better choice I am not impressed with what I have seen.

John
^Trust me they are pieces of shit (devries that is) and that was meant to be an obvious reference to the claims that devries guitars are much better then the bernie rico jr. guitars.
Sarcasm I missed that but it's early LOL, I know I had them on my Myspace friends list and wasn't impressed at all. I never heard anyone say they were better than Bernie Rico Jrs though. Truthfully they look like someone hacked up some Jacksons and tossed their name on them.

John
Quote by johnro6659
Sarcasm I missed that but it's early LOL, I know I had them on my Myspace friends list and wasn't impressed at all. I never heard anyone say they were better than Bernie Rico Jrs though. Truthfully they look like someone hacked up some Jacksons and tossed their name on them.

John

It's a long running community laughing point that DeVries himself frequently claims his guitars outplay Bernie Rico Jrs. while blatantly ripping them off at every available opportunity, very poorly I might add
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.