Hola!

He estado tocando la guitarra de 1 año y mis amigos dicen que el progreso muy bien.

Estoy indeciso sobre el que la guitarra para comprar, pensé en una epiphone porque me gusta la forma en Les Paul tipo, etc. Puedo jugar un montón de rock como AC-DC-Linkin Park, pero también algunas asique de metales pesados como yo que me diera su opinión, ¿qué tipo de guitarra puedo comprar y otros (la forma y la marca de la guitarra me kiero casi tan buena calidad de sonido ) como el coste máximo de 350 €.
Last edited by Ismamlof at Oct 30, 2009,
Epiphone is probably a good choice if you want a cheap, decent quality Les Paul style guitar. Angus Young uses an SG, if that's of interest to you, since you like Ac/Dc.

Epiphones aren't too costly, you can probably afford one or the other on that budget, and if you go second-hand, maybe even a higher-end Epi (I don't know the brand that well, but if you go to their website and have a look...)
the epiphone sg g-400 is an amazing guitar it costs about €280 on thomann or about €320 in stores, and it is amazing i've had times where i've never wanted to put it down. it will play everything you want, but the pickups may need changing, that is all dependent on your tastes, it comes professionally set up out of the box and all you need to do is tune it up.