http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article6894636.ece

I searched and no one has posted this from what I can tell. I saw it on CNN at like, 4am.

So, what do you guys think about this? Discuss.

I was reading some of the comments on the article, and someone made a valid point that it could be used to make body parts for people, instead of having the bionic replacement parts.
The first example I saw was that you could make a female sperm or a male egg, so it would allow homosexuals to reproduce.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
I've been making artificial sperm for decades.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by PeZ546
Aldous Huxley's gonna be real pissed about this!

This is the pit, and you're referencing brave new world, and you expect anyone to get it... or care? You have more balls than I, good sir. Perhaps 3 or 4.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Quote by Jackal58
I've been making artificial sperm for decades.

Shootin' blanks?
thats really creepy to be honest
what kind of genetic traits would it get?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
thats really creepy to be honest
what kind of genetic traits would it get?

Is it not something like a "designer baby" they're talking about? Where you can choose?
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by The_Future_Soon
This is the pit, and you're referencing brave new world, and you expect anyone to get it... or care? You have more balls than I, good sir. Perhaps 3 or 4.

I guess this science won't be too helpful to him.
Quote by bendystraw
I guess this science won't be too helpful to him.

I worry about who it COULD be helpful for, in some cases.
Quote by CarpUK

Quote by biga29
Quote by PeZ546
Aldous Huxley's gonna be real pissed about this!

this
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I saw this the other day(could have been yesterday), it's quite interesting, but tbh I don't think it's going to change us that much..

and I know this is harsh (and probably will curse me and make me sterile) but people can't have kids for a reason.. I'm not saying it's divine intervention or anything, and yes I'd have the IVF treatment with my wife if I ever had that problem, but it kind won't the babies coming out of the IVF treatment be sterile as well? where does it end if we keep going.. yes, it may be a bit harsh, and I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, 'cos I'd want it to happen, but is it realistically for the better, for the youth of, maybe not tomorrow, but maybe a few generations down the line for the majority of them to be sterile?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by The_Future_Soon

PeZ546, i would sig this if i were you! this is very e-penis increasing.
Quote by will123456789
I saw this the other day(could have been yesterday), it's quite interesting, but tbh I don't think it's going to change us that much..

and I know this is harsh (and probably will curse me and make me sterile) but people can't have kids for a reason.. I'm not saying it's divine intervention or anything, and yes I'd have the IVF treatment with my wife if I ever had that problem, but it kind won't the babies coming out of the IVF treatment be sterile as well? where does it end if we keep going.. yes, it may be a bit harsh, and I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, 'cos I'd want it to happen, but is it realistically for the better, for the youth of, maybe not tomorrow, but maybe a few generations down the line for the majority of them to be sterile?

Either that, or they dont exist.

You choose