I was wondering what is real pirate rum? I know that bacardi is rum but is not brown liquor. what is real pirate rum? it has to be brown liquor.

captain morgan
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
real pirates drink 140 proof... at least!
Gear:
Buffet E13 Clarinet in Bb.
Canon 40D, Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM macro, Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50 mm 1.8.
Flickr
i think you must be confused, see pirates on ever drink bacardi, it's only brown cause the wimps mix it with coke . . .
JacK!
Pirates drink a mixture of

Kerosene
Propylene Glycol
Artificial Sweeteners
Sulphuric Acid
Rum
Acetone
Red Dye No 2
Scumm
Axle Grease
Battery Acid
and/or pepperoni.
basically it was cheap homemade rum that got you drunk.

Just home made. Not like they had hundreds of distilleries to make them Captain Morgans in those days...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316
basically it was cheap homemade rum that got you drunk.

Just home made. Not like they had hundreds of distilleries to make them Captain Morgans in those days...

okey, so i just got to call my fellow brewers and tell them to make me some
Quote by dudius
Captain Morgan's Private Stock.

that is some great rum! its great by itself, and i believe it is ment to be mainly by itself and not mixed with anything. its around 25 dollars for the small and stubby bottle so it'd be a waste to mix it with something else:P

that IMO is great "pirate" rum!
Quote by desperatechris
okey, so i just got to call my fellow brewers and tell them to make me some

Yup, pretty much. My buddy has some terrible home made wine that isn't filtered, so there is sediment on the bottom. I imagine pirate rum is like that, but this shit gets you wassted. It's like 30% wine haha.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Moggan13
That, or Sailor Jerry(s)

every read the label of that, it's hilarious
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
probably Newcy Brown.. it's a god awful beer, it could be bad enough for pirates to consider it rum

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
probably Newcy Brown.. it's a god awful beer, it could be bad enough for pirates to consider it rum

Eeeurgh. Bottled Tyne water ftl.
Quote by sketchy z
every read the label of that, it's hilarious

I'm too drunk usually to read labels on rum bottles...
Quote by bendystraw
Pirates drink a mixture of

Kerosene
Propylene Glycol
Artificial Sweeteners
Sulphuric Acid
Rum
Acetone
Red Dye No 2
Scumm
Axle Grease
Battery Acid
and/or pepperoni.
Monkey Island FTW

stratkat
Captiain morgan and Admiral Nelson and Sailor Jerry and that stuff are not rum. They are Spiced Rum, and not at all like real rum. Real rum is almost black, very dark, made from molasses, kind of sweet, and much stronger than regular spiced or silver rum.

Quote by outerlimit501
Captiain morgan and Admiral Nelson and Sailor Jerry and that stuff are not rum. They are Spiced Rum, and not at all like real rum. Real rum is almost black, very dark, made from molasses, kind of sweet, and much stronger than regular spiced or silver rum.

Bingo.

I like the stuff, particularly Sailor Jerry, but it's not the real deal.

Also:

Pirates didn't drink grog, they drank bumbo:

3 parts rum
1 part water
sugar to taste
nutmeg to taste.

Serve neat.

It's effing disgusting, but it's legit!
Quote by outerlimit501

With the curse of Captain Morgan
Quote by desperatechris
With the curse of Captain Morgan

It has led us to this fate