Alright so I got a TC Electronic G Major and G Minor from ebay yesterday. The right knob on the G Major is broken off and doesn't snap back in. When I hold it in place I can still use it to rotate through selections, but I can't press it in to enter. I asked the person for a partial refund and hopefully they'll do so because I'd like to be able to just get it fixed. But anyway, for anyone who owns a G Major, is there anyway to get around having to push in on the right knob for enter? Or if anyone else had the same problem how did you take care of it?
Quote by familybucket
lol

TS, you could e-mail TC Electronics and see what they say? Just explain your situation and they should be able to help you out.

Also, pics!
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I would send it back for a full refund. Such a hassle...but I agree with Ben, email TC electronics.
WTLTL 2011
Yeah, i have the g-major 2 but I know what your talking about and no there is no other way around it. Gonna have to get it fixed.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
fack partial refund. Send it back for a full refund!

HNGD!?!?!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by kylendm
Yeah, i have the g-major 2 but I know what your talking about and no there is no other way around it. Gonna have to get it fixed.

+1

Its a pretty crucial function
Well, the only reason I don't want to send it back for a full refund with the guy is that I actually got a great deal on it(I don't think it was because of this though, I'm almost positive it happened during shipping) but yeah, I don't think I could find a better deal than I got really, so I'm taking it to a local shopt to get looked at and I'm currently waiting on TC Electronic to email me back.