I was in the car, listening to a classic rock station, and a song came on. The only thing I remeber lyrics wise was where all the instruments stopped, and the the singer said "red hot love". The guitar kinda mimicked the rhythm of the lyrics. A line would be sung, and then the guitar would play a similar style lick. It seemed to be the same one. There also was a drum fill/solo thing toward end. And bluesy bassline. Can anyone identify the song?
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
awesome song, I'm lucky to have these guys nearby

http://www.wqut.com/
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
You're welcome. I accept payment in the forms of cash, checks, and sexual favors.
ASTON VILLA
Quote by Radnirg
Ever heard of this thing called google?

No. Nobody has. Ever. Which is apparently why the Pit exists.
Quote by voodoochild23
In all honesty, googling "red hot love" would cause chaos.
Quote by JohnIsMyName
i listen to that station too!

really? where in the south are you? im in Wise County VA, so technically im listening to a TN station.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by Wondergaurd
really? where in the south are you? im in Wise County VA, so technically im listening to a TN station.

Tri-cities, TN.
I'm from the tri-cities too, WQUT and WETS FM are the best stations we got. Only problem with WETS is they have more news then music :/ but on the other hand, no commercials!! (public radio giveth, public radio taketh away)
Quote by nmitchell076
I'm from the tri-cities too, WQUT and WETS FM are the best stations we got. Only problem with WETS is they have more news then music :/ but on the other hand, no commercials!! (public radio giveth, public radio taketh away)

95.9 can also be good. very hit and miss though.
Quote by DeanOSGP
You're welcome. I accept payment in the forms of cash, checks, and sexual favors.

Would you accept a:

Quote by voodoochild23
In all honesty, googling "red hot love" would cause chaos.

Exactly why I didn't
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.