ok here is my problem....

i started playing my blackheart with the metal muff and started playing... then my volume started to drop, and then it goes louder, andthen it drops again and then louder.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
ok now my muff wont work :\
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
ok now my muff wont work :\

i'd have a doctor look at that.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
EDIT: ^

Does it work perfectly without the Metal Muff? If not, then it's probably power tubes.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
ok now i tried it with my ss amp + muff and the volume thing happens when its turned off and nothing sounds when i turn it on
feel free to add me
Quote by mikeyElite
battery or adapter?

battery
feel free to add me
alright...

i'll buy one
feel free to add me
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
power tubes bro

get ready

Edit: I smell a NAD.

Edit2: v.....Holy Crap that was teh funnies 1 1

Same.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Same.

lolz no NAD...........yet
feel free to add me
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
damn

dont worry :p

wait next year (around April)
^and i also bought new cables. sounds fine
feel free to add me
i don't know why, but it always seems strange when some of the main advice givers make threads for help.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
i don't know why, but it always seems strange when some of the main advice givers make threads for help.

-_-

i didnot know what was going on.... cuz about a week ago i accidentally turned on my amp with the speaker cable unplugged
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
-_-

i didnot know what was going on.... cuz about a week ago i accidentally turned on my amp with the speaker cable unplugged

lol, i know. It just seems like a "look who comes crawling back" kind of thing.

Oh, that could be a problem. But i guess you really only have to replace like 1 tube if they are stuffed.

On a related note, my guitar has a wiring problem in the input jack. The annoying thing is that i only realised it after i spent 110 bucks on new leads and strings, and on the exact day my new Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 came in the mail. It shouldn't be too expensive to fix (about 45 bucks) but i still have to wait a week or 2 because i spent all my money on Vinyl records, a sorely needed 5 guitar stand (they're pretty much just leaning on walls now) and said pedal. I lent my Strat to a friend so thats out because i'm too ****ing nice to ask for it back. I guess i'm just going acoustic for a couple weeks.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...