Hey ,
I actually posted a thread about this a while ago but i am a bit better now and in the same situation once again. So heres what i can do, I can alternate pick , hammer on , pull off , I have good movement in the little finger and Its strong enough to do hammer ons and pull offs quite fast, i know basics aswell such as normal chords , barre chords , power chords, i can also switch between chords and notes quite good too .

So the question is , what can i learn next ?

Cheers
Brad.
Learn harmonics, then learn some solos.

Once you've done that have a go at tapping and sweep picking.
I do actually practice scales , So learn harmonics and start playing a few solo's , any advice on what solos would be good to start with , also i do have trouble ith harmonics ive been trying learn those for ages XD.
learn major scales, minor scales, pentatonic scales etc. learn some classic rock songs. usually there are tricks in there that u can learn while learning the song
here is something to chew on...

what is your current playing situation?
for example, if your in a band and dont understand scales of modes for the pieces your playing (positions all over fretboard and be strict!)

use that method of thinking to let yourself know what you need to practice next.

there are sooooooooo many things to learn and you need to think what would benifit me and my situation right now?

being a teacher i need to understand everything about all styles of music but i still dont teach classical or flamenco styles as there is too much to learn without another 20 years under my belt!
Quote by bradb1993
Hey ,
I actually posted a thread about this a while ago but i am a bit better now and in the same situation once again. So heres what i can do, I can alternate pick , hammer on , pull off , I have good movement in the little finger and Its strong enough to do hammer ons and pull offs quite fast, i know basics aswell such as normal chords , barre chords , power chords, i can also switch between chords and notes quite good too .

So the question is , what can i learn next ?

Cheers
Brad.

You don't need to "work on" anything really - just learn to play the music you like and learn whatever is needed to play it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com