Page 1 of 2
Any of you guys into Free Running or Parkour? I been into it for a few months now im getting pretty good.
inb4 what the hell is that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I was into it with some friends before college. We tried to start a club for it at our high school and failed miserably to arouse any interest
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
I have a mate that is awesome at it. The other day though, we were playing ping-pong at school and he was like "watch this". So he took a run up, back-flipped off the wall, landed flat on his face and then proceeded to clean up the blood without our teacher noticing.
It's not a hobby but my friends and I jump a few things without your foot touching it sometimes.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I live in a small town. It's pretty difficult jumping off stuff cause the chances are you'll hit an old lady or pervert.
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
I'd really like to get into that, but I'm in terrible shape and I don't see it turning out well for me. It'd be awesome to be able to do though. Urban exploring sounds bad ass.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm friends with a guy who constantly hurts himself failing at that.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I've done a bit, it's pretty fun. Haven't hurt myself yet though, but that's because I eat my vegetables.

Quote by cofinboy
I live in a small town. It's pretty difficult jumping off stuff cause the chances are you'll hit an old lady or pervert.

I fail to see the problem here
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I fail to see the problem here

It would be ok if you were anonymous, but EVERYONE knows your name.

Female SouperHero
I'd like to be into that. But I'm getting into sparring with wooden swords & hand-to-hand with my buddies. It's very fun.
Quote by cofinboy
It would be ok if you were anonymous, but EVERYONE knows your name.

Be the black sheep of your village, it's fun I promise!
Quote by Kensai

Did you just say village? What century are you from?
Hardcore Parkour!
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by Kensai

Haha ok, but this kind of situation deserves a mask and a cape! Off to the sewing room I go!

Female SouperHero
i would love to star stuff like that, but i fear i would fail, especially how much out of shape i am since i quit taekwondo. plus i have barley any free time or motivation to stick with somthing like that haha
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Freerunning is excellent Shame I'm not strong/balanced enough for it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by tayroar
Did you just say village? What century are you from?

The 25th

Quote by cofinboy
Haha ok, but this kind of situation deserves a mask and a cape! Off to the sewing room I go!

No I think you're confusing "black sheep" with "crime fighting superhero"
Quote by Kensai
The 25th

Sorry, lol I just don't hear many people refer to like small groups of people as a village, it may be a Swedish thing. (You're from Sweden right?)
It was cool for about 7 minutes, now it's just some pseudo-sport that any spotty kid can do.

Unless you can jump around like spiderman I don't give a toss. If I end up watching a 'parkour' video these days it inevitably involves some little tosser jumping from a massive hight and landing terribly, whilst praying something gets broken and enjoying knowing that his knees are spine are getting raped.

If you're good then great stuff, if you're not you look like a proper tool.
I don't understand the appeal of "Parkour." What's so great about jumping over random objects around your town? Everybody did that as a little kid.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by EchoxOath
i would love to star stuff like that, but i fear i would fail, especially how much out of shape i am since i quit taekwondo. plus i have barley any free time or motivation to stick with somthing like that haha

This. I would love to try free running but all this applies.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
It was cool for about 7 minutes, now it's just some pseudo-sport that any spotty kid can do.

Unless you can jump around like spiderman I don't give a toss. If I end up watching a 'parkour' video these days it inevitably involves some little tosser jumping from a massive hight and landing terribly, whilst praying something gets broken and enjoying knowing that his knees are spine are getting raped.

If you're good then great stuff, if you're not you look like a proper tool.

It takes practice to get good. nobody is just instantly awesome.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
It was cool for about 7 minutes, now it's just some pseudo-sport that any spotty kid can attempt to do.

If you're good at it, it's still captivating. Nobody says any other sport is less of a sport because the noobs are terrible at it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
If you're good at it, it's still captivating. Nobody says any other sport is less of a sport because the noobs are terrible at it.

The noob:good person ratio is much higher in parkour than any other sport.

I don't know why I keep calling it a sport. It blatantly isn't.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
The noob:good person ratio is much higher in parkour than any other sport.

Ha, not even.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by E_squared
I don't understand the appeal of "Parkour." What's so great about jumping over random objects around your town? Everybody did that as a little kid.

Yeah but now there's a name for it!!!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I love Parkour. I can't do anything yet though, I still need to do some strength training.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by SteveHouse
Ha, not even.

Good argument. You must be one of those who jumps off high things and thinks it's clever when you put O Fortuna behind it.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Good argument. You must be one of those who jumps off high things and thinks it's clever when you put O Fortuna behind it.

Oh, no, you're right, pseudo-statistics pulled out of your ass followed by assumptions and generalizations are way better.

And that plane take-off flyby video is still edited. (That was you in there, wasn't it?)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

A lot of you guys clearly don't know what you're on about. I know guys who are trained by gymnastics teachers and some of the stuff I've seen them pull off is absolutely and utterly insane.
Quote by SteveHouse
Oh, no, you're right, pseudo-statistics pulled out of your ass followed by assumptions and generalizations are way better.

Pseudo-statistic? Next time I'll conduct an RCT before making conclusions on the noob:good people ratio of parkour.

And that plane take-off flyby video is still edited. (That was you in there, wasn't it?)

It was me in that thread, but my argument was the same as yours.

Quote by tayroar
Sorry, lol I just don't hear many people refer to like small groups of people as a village, it may be a Swedish thing. (You're from Sweden right?)

I live in a village. A village is just a settlement thats too small to be a town.
Seriously, though, think about it. Worldwide sports and games have millions (billions?) of players, and the great majority are awful. The same has to hold for free running, though the sheer numbers are much smaller. Fewer people actually dedicate serious time to it, so fewer excel.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Page 1 of 2