Just lay down lyrics, or actually compose lyrics and a melody for you?

See, what you appear to be asking is for someone to write your song for you. You have some chords and a riff and what-not, which serves as the foundation for a song to be built upon, but it is not a song. The song is the lyrics and the melody - neither of which you appear to have.

Effectively, you have the clothes, but you don't have a person to wear them yet. The person is clearly the most important part of that puzzle.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
shiish what a wanker

anyone that actually feels like helpin me hit me up

ps thats textbook dildo material he is spewin from his orifice
Unbelievable. Hoping that flaming a moderator would go unnoticed.

Got a message for ya.... flaming *anyone* in musician talk rarely goes unnoticed.

Warned and closed.

Meh.... reconsidered about the closing. Go ahead.... post away.

CT

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

yh sorry not the best choice of reaction

sorry dude im in a bad mood
Apology accepted. Truth be known, by unlocking the thread, I was giving you enough rope to hang yourself. You didn't take the bait. Well done.... but be careful. There are rules here as to how we treat others - and certainly not just moderators.

CT

At this whole thread.

I would love to give you some of my lyrics, but none really fit the mood of your song (and they're mostly garbage, anyway).

However, I like your instrumental work. A lot. It sounds entirely professional. Your song has this really "triumphant hero" feeling to it, in my opinion.