So other than the ones already mentioned in the referral thread, what are some easy metal bass songs? I tried Trivium but that is way to far over my skill level. Im just starting. Probably the funnest to play is Freezing Moon by Mayhem but that is unbelievably easy so any help would be great
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"
Hmmm... try Seek and Destroy and For Who the Bell Tolls by Metallica, they're pretty easy songs.
I don't second Seek and Destroy, the double time part still manages to get me sometimes after playing for almost 4 years.. although I never put a great deal of practice into the song either :P .
Quote by Mr_Pleb_Mgoo
I don't second Seek and Destroy, the double time part still manages to get me sometimes after playing for almost 4 years.. although I never put a great deal of practice into the song either :P .

The majority of it is real easy though, I do agree that the double time part can be a real pain though.
some early nightwish is pretty simple along with some of the newer stuff. x japan could be worth a look but they are probably a bit more technical
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
some early nightwish is pretty simple along with some of the newer stuff. x japan could be worth a look but they are probably a bit more technical

scars has a brilliant bassline, though as you said, it's pretty technical. intro's simple enough though
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Rammstein have criminally easy basslines especially du hast you can learn it in under 30min tbh xD
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by Razgriz_101
Rammstein have criminally easy basslines especially du hast you can learn it in under 30min tbh xD

YEAH! Rammstein has almost too easy bass lines... Try Reise Reise, Du Hast and Ich Will. They are easy...
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.