Would it be possible to get a guitar with a pink-colored Floyd Rose, thus creating a Pink Floyd guitar?
Ha.

But yeah, the FR website doesn't mention optional colours - it would have to be DIY, which would be tricky with such small moving parts.
spray paint?
B.C. Rich Body Art Collection June Flesh Ring Warlock

Marshall 8040 Valvestate

1978 Peavey Classic VT 212 amp

All this 4 sale
It might be possible to anodize the unit in a pink color, or do some form of pink powder coat, but it would be far more trouble than it is worth. For starters, you would have to completely remove the stock finish. That means removing the chrome plate, gold plate or black coating from every part of the unit. It just wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Nice play on words, though.
Quote by FatalGear41
It might be possible to anodize the unit in a pink color, or do some form of pink powder coat, but it would be far more trouble than it is worth. For starters, you would have to completely remove the stock finish. That means removing the chrome plate, gold plate or black coating from every part of the unit. It just wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Basically this.

But if you're doing it for kicks...just don't, because you'll basically end up with a pink floyd rose, and people will be like "Wow, that's kinda gay", and you'll be "Nah, it's a pink floyd rose, geddit?", and they'll be all like "Oh...but it's still pretty gay"...
Quote by FatalGear41

Yet another example of my extremely bad punning

But I am serious. I would get a pink floyd rose if it was possible. Could I get someone else to do it for me? or, if there are gold/black/chome platings or finishes, could I get one done in pink?
All three of those finishes are factory options. You could certainly call or e-mail the Floyd Rose company and ask if they'd be willing to do it. If they are, I don't imagine it would come cheap. A one-off finish on something as complicated as a Floyd Rose tremolo and locking nut would probably involve a fair amount of work. Be ready to write a big check.

Of course, if they did it, you would have not only the world's only Pink Floyd Rose tremolo; you would have the world's most expensive Floyd Rose tremolo.
Quote by FatalGear41

Of course, if they did it, you would have not only the world's only Pink Floyd Rose tremolo; you would have the world's most expensive Floyd Rose tremolo.

sounds worth the money to me
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
surely this isnt the first time this has come up? i bet the folks at FR have done it before. i dont mean like you're gonna get THE SAME guy on the phone haha but i bet they can do it. but yeah it will cost a penny or two.

this is pretty funny. i was hoping to read a thread on how to get pink floyds tone.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by FatalGear41
I'll start saving
pink floyd rose system sounds pretty hardcore to me!
i want one xD

imagine that put on the pink black Bulls-eye Eddy Ojeda guitar

i want it for sure xD