Page 1 of 2
The idea of this thread is to post a picture or description about what you want in life, or something that drives you forwards. It could be an item that you want to buy in the future/a type of house/a job etc.

Try and use pictures rather than descriptions. If you post a video then post a description of the video.

RULE: DO NOT POST ANYTHING MUSICAL - E.G. NO PICTURES OF HENDRIX SAYING 'I LIVE TO BE LIKE HIM' etc etc. Similarly no pictures of gear/guitars. Think of something different.

In b4 ^^^

My ultimate ambition is to be an airline captain. I'm well on my way.

I'd also like one of these - an Aero L-39 Albatross jet trainer or equivalent. 450mph and a shit-load of fun. I actually want a BAe Hawk but unless I start earning big time that won't happen. Would take me up to 660mph though ;

Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Oct 30, 2009,
I just hope you're not colorblind and go apeshit in your family's van, breaking your vow of silence.

/e-cookie for reference.
I want to jump in the ocean and attempt to light a shark on fire.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread

For some reason I have this absolute need to help people.

I want to run into burning, collapsing buildings, to save a life.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
Last edited by ☼Blink☼ at Oct 30, 2009,
Well you guys are hardly exciting. Don't you daydream? Be a bit more creative, and more importantly don't just list jobs - post somethng you aspire to or want (pictures preferably).
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Well you guys are hardly exciting. Don't you daydream? Be a bit more creative, and more importantly don't just list jobs - post somethng you aspire to or want (pictures preferably).

if i could do anything, i would get on a huge spaceship and just go see whats out there
Quote by genghisgandhi
if i could do anything, i would get on a huge spaceship and just go see whats out there

I mean something you can actually achieve and realistically aspire to.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Well my dream is that there is this huge field of rye with 1000s of kids playing on it. The field is next to a crazy cliff, and my job is the catch the kids before they fall of the cliff.
E-cookie for reference

You're not Holden!
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

I tried to be as honest to this thread as possible. My absolute aspiration in life, is to help others. I want to make a difference, even if its only in one other persons life. If I can do that, I will look at death and smile in the end.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
Quote by ☼Blink☼
I tried to be as honest to this thread as possible. My absolute aspiration in life, is to help others. I want to make a difference, even if its only in one other persons life. If I can do that, I will look at death and smile in the end.

Yours is cool. I was writing my post as you were posting yours. Would be a very cool thing to storm into a building all heroic-and the like.

Edit: Genghis this isn't a particularly hard concept. If you're struggling then PM me.
I know you said it's not supposed to be music related, and the picture's kind of cheesy, but it's pretty much the subject of my daydreams every day.

Sometimes when I'm walking to class listening to my mp3 player, I catch myself getting too into my air guitaring.

If it helps to steer it away from the musical side of it, I always imagine I'm on stage in front of people. I just want to reach out and touch someone. I want the crowd to scream when I hit that last note in a song. I want to crack bad jokes and make lame banter between my bandmates. I want to put on a show.

Write some novels
Quote by genghisgandhi
Well my dream is that there is this huge field of rye with 1000s of kids playing on it. The field is next to a crazy cliff, and my job is the catch the kids before they fall of the cliff.
E-cookie for reference

Phonies kill me. They really do.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'd love to be a decent teacher, teaching 16-18 year olds. Probably something like Philosophy, History, RE or Politics. But I'd like to be a good teacher. I've been more interested in academic things than anything else in my life and I love learning. I like teaching people things and I'd like to do that.

It's not just some romantic idea of it. I remember telling this to some guy I was friends with at college and he told me that I'd be good at on merit that I have a powerful presence and I'd be able to command people more easily. This was a great compliment as I know it's something major to the job.
I really don't know how to post pictures so politician and/or write some novels...

what i really want to own is an underground house on a mountain overlooking a river, details are too long and a private army b/c i need one of those
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by 1avatar328
I really don't know how to post pictures so politician and/or write some novels...

what i really want to own is an underground house on a mountain overlooking a river, details are too long and a private army b/c i need one of those

Find an image on google images (and get it full size). If you're on firefox right click the image, select 'copy image location' then post it in image tags here. If in IE then right click the image, go into 'properties' then copy and paste the url into image tags on here.
after i finish college (i'm majoring in electro mechanical engineering) i want to have an speciality either in Aeronautical or Nuclear engineering
Write a book, marry the certain special someone, buy a really nice amp to compliment a really nice guitar, be financially secure. The basics.
To have a book published.

To have lived with buddhist monks for a few years.

To have jumped from an aeroplane.

Walk through Central Park, with no troubles on my mind, completely blissful.

Get my sleeve tattoos done, and not constantly procrastinating.
My dream is to be surrounded by 10 virgin females with big tits and nice asses, ready to get down.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
at the moment, its to get through college. afterwards, become a certified radiographer. after that, either get a job at local hospital as such, or got to buffaloU for nuclear medicine. not sure yet. but thats my plans.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I've always wanted a castle style house. Maybe something like this.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by genghisgandhi

anyone else see the mean lizard from monsters inc in that picture?
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by genghisgandhi

me too. maybe bang a chick there
Quote by sgc09

Might want to "bang a chick" here before you go doing that.
Quote by genghisgandhi

this is a good man
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by keithmoon15
anyone else see the mean lizard from monsters inc in that picture?

OMG YES

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I just wanna be the happiest I can be in life, I still need to find out what will make that happen. I wanna wife and some kids, and to help people and have a positive effect on them
Quote by sgc09

People'll be like "There he goes. Homeboy ****ed a martian once."

Ecookie for reference.
Wanna do mah degree in Medical Radiation Physics at UOW, then go to Oxford and do either medicine and/or physics. Then become a doctor or physicist.

Wouldn't mind doing that whole "writing books and standing up to the religious horde" thing popularized by Dawkins and Harris and Hitchens also.

...Then "bang a chick" in the middle of some constellation. Epic.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Last edited by Athabasca at Oct 31, 2009,
tomorrow i want to get laid, go buy a fantom x series keyboard, go to mcdonalds then go to a haloween party.

(i dont plan ahead)
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
The idea of this thread is to post a picture or description about what you want in life, or something that drives you forwards. It could be an item that you want to buy in the future/a type of house/a job etc.

Try and use pictures rather than descriptions. If you post a video then post a description of the video.

RULE: DO NOT POST ANYTHING MUSICAL - E.G. NO PICTURES OF HENDRIX SAYING 'I LIVE TO BE LIKE HIM' etc etc. Similarly no pictures of gear/guitars. Think of something different.

In b4 ^^^

My ultimate ambition is to be an airline captain. I'm well on my way.

I'd also like one of these - an Aero L-39 Albatross jet trainer or equivalent. 450mph and a shit-load of fun. I actually want a BAe Hawk but unless I start earning big time that won't happen. Would take me up to 660mph though ;

I hope you f**k up and end up dead, or something.
.................. ....
Smells like fish
Page 1 of 2