It was kida creepy how you were staring me down and the song was too repetative. But it was okay.
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Fender Highway One Strat HSS
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
I once hypnotized my pet rock,. He just sat there...hypnotized out of his mind.
dude, stop staring into the camera!!

the song was good, but your guitar tone is atrocious. what are you playing through?
damn how low are you tuned?? i like the song, it's got a very compelling melody to it. i think the muddiness people seem to be commenting on comes from the tuning, but honestly i don't mind at all. I think it all works well within the song itself. But I agree about staring at the camera haha, I had to quit watching and just listen. But all good stuff nonetheless! I liked the drum track as well. I'm also going to guess you're a rhythm guitarist first, lead guitarist second — yes? Anyways, good stuff. Give me a crit as well if you can! Keep it up. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1223292
Actually I 'm lead guitarist first ( you can check out my videos , just visit my youtube channel )
About
The tone , the track is recorded through a dead sound card ( 6 $)
The guitar tuning , I think its okay ...
Staring into the camera , Sorry guys but I can't control myself while playing so I do ....
i agree with corey about the rhythm tone, but you're using single coils so you can only get it so good. i do like your leads, both tone and content. i really didnt find it repetitive, the leads kept me interested.

i also have a youtube channel but theres not much on it, just a few weak drum videos that's me who left the first comment.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Last edited by SYLrules88 at Oct 31, 2009,