how to do it?

I don't have a cord on my phone or email capabilities, is there anyway I could upload a new clip of me doing sweeps?(I want critisim from the best)

If not just say so and I'll buy the cord for the pod(what is that cord btw!?)

Thanks guys
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
if your computer has bluetooth capabilities, you could send it that way, or if you happen to have a microSD memory card in you phone and an adapter for your computer, chuck it on there and put it in you comp.

otherwise, cord may be the only easy way to go.
Do you happen to know what cord and adapter I need to plug my pod into the computer? I have a feeling that'd be cheaper than an sd card and adapter

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Good luck with that.

No need to be a douche, i've been practicing and want to know how I sound.

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by KTFM

would the one at the bottom fit into any socket in you pod?

I have 3 1/4 inch output ports, 1 fbv board slot(Ethernet cable on roids) midi in and out.

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
You don't have a USB port? Man, how old is that computer?

And the other guy wasn't being a d*ck when he said 'good luck with that.' He meant good luck finding the best here.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You don't have a USB port? Man, how old is that computer?

And the other guy wasn't being a d*ck when he said 'good luck with that.' He meant good luck finding the best here.

My computer has 4 or more USB ports, my pod doesn't, I just don't know what connector to shove into the pod

He seemed like he was being rude, can never tell sarcasm in text form

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Last edited by westdyolf at Oct 30, 2009,
So does anyone know what cord I need for pod->computer?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
You're talking about an iPod. Use the standard cord and find a program that allows you to pull from the iPod and transfer it to the computer.
If you're talking about a Line6 Pod, it doesn't transfer video. If you're just trying to transfer audio, why don't you just use the POD to record direct the computer instead of going through all this crazy junk?

To answer, if you want audio OFF an iPod, you'll have to run a 1/8" from your headphone jack on the iPod to the computer (either line in or mic in) and record it with some sound sampling program (even sound recorder will do it if you set it to record from the computer's sound card).

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Oct 31, 2009,
Quote by strat0blaster
You're talking about an iPod. Use the standard cord and find a program that allows you to pull from the iPod and transfer it to the computer.
If you're talking about a Line6 Pod, it doesn't transfer video. If you're just trying to transfer audio, why don't you just use the POD to record direct the computer instead of going through all this crazy junk?

To answer, if you want audio OFF an iPod, you'll have to run a 1/8" from your headphone jack on the iPod to the computer (either line in or mic in) and record it with some sound sampling program (even sound recorder will do it if you set it to record from the computer's sound card).

Dude you did NOT read.

No where was an iPod mentioned, I'm talkif about a line 6 POD 2.0 and how I can do this configuration

Guitar-POD-computer and record sound clips onto my computer. Not use my computer as an amp or something I have amps.

Also since I don't want to create another thread, how can I transfer music from my old iPod(just found it) to my new one?

Old iPod is the wide video nano thing
New iPod is a jailbroken iPod touch

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
Dude you did NOT read.

No where was an iPod mentioned, I'm talkif about a line 6 POD 2.0 and how I can do this configuration

Guitar-POD-computer and record sound clips onto my computer. Not use my computer as an amp or something I have amps.

Also since I don't want to create another thread, how can I transfer music from my old iPod(just found it) to my new one?

Old iPod is the wide video nano thing
New iPod is a jailbroken iPod touch

POD wasn't clear, since you didn't say line 6 or IPOD, and both can transfer. It's not my fault you failed to be specific enought to warrant a clear answer. Chew yourself out, not me. You said "I don't have a cord on my phone or email capabilities," which insinuates PHONE, ergo IPHONE, NOT line 6 pod. I connected iPhone to iPod. Logical.

And the answer is the same - you run the 1/8" from your phone to the 1/4" in the POD, then record in onto your computer the same way you would your guitar. Or just stop being lazy and record yourself playing TO THE COMPUTER instead of screwing with something else.

Do I need to draw it in crayon, or is that simple enough?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
I assume you mean you don't have email on your phone, not your computer (as you need one to create an account here) so just send it in a video message to your email address, download and open on your computer.
Have you tried sending an MMS with the video to your e-mail? Works with pictures on my phone, which has the slowest and oldest internet ever.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by MushroomBomb
Have you tried sending an MMS with the video to your e-mail? Works with pictures on my phone, which has the slowest and oldest internet ever.

this.

send it as a video message, just put your email in the phone number field.

you cant transfer that much data though, or atleast i couldnt the last time i tried it. i could only send ~15 seconds of video.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"