Hey, I can have one of these 2 amps for the same price (800$ can)
both have alot in common from what I read but just can't decide...

What do you think?
Hey, thx for guiding me...hehe.

I want the most versatile, since I play many genres ranging from jazz to metalcore.

@SwampAsh: Really? Because from what I saw in like 4 months of just looking over Craigslist and Kijiji every day, I didn't find anything under that price barrier that seems suitable. Except the Peavey Classic 50 for like 550$, but I don't like it. Also the direct output is important tio me.

If you have any suggestion, feel free to post them. I came down to those 2 amps not really by choice, but more in a budget-wise way. Classic Mesas Dual rec sells here for over 1200$ Can. used, Orange...forget it,
I'm also interested in the Maverick, i'm not buying one but i've seen quite a few on ebay and i'm wondering what the deal is with that.

Also TS, look into the Rectoverb, it's tonally great and very versatile.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I actually think that is a great option. Unfortunately, I've never played one. I've played Traynor's though.

If you want a Fendery type clean channel for your jazz and a British Marshall type OD channel then this may be your amp.
Well... hehehe funny... I want to be able to achieve at least Metallica tones...ishi.