Page 1 of 2
You.

EDIT: Not really. I'll now actually think about the question.

Right. I don't like drunkenness combined with Australian accents. They're fine normally, but when you're pissed it's a lot of effort to change direction mid-vowel all the time. It'd be nice to turn Scottish when you drink, they've gotten it down to one or two vowels with no mid-syllable meandering.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 31, 2009,
idiots that think the pear is even remotely funny.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
^
People who make meaningless threads like this.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Black and Gold brand products.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
People who hunt for sport. Maybe I wouldn't have such a problem with it if they wrestled their prey and killed it with their bare hands, but any old-fat-****er can shoot an animal.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Animal cruelty, religious fundamentalism/extremism, women who think they're hot, douchebags who need to remind you every 2 hours that "they're going to/beento/planning on/just got back from the gym", Julie Andrews, the heat, the headlines they print on the front cover of women's magazines, working, procrastination, my skinny arms, America, people who dismiss bands because more than 8 people have heard of it etc. etc. etc. etc...

Edit: ^ +2 on kids.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Oct 31, 2009,
Quote by whalepudding

Right. I don't like drunkenness combined with Australian accents. They're fine normally, but when you're pissed it's a lot of effort to change direction mid-vowel all the time. It'd be nice to turn Scottish when you drink, they've gotten it down to one or two vowels with no mid-syllable meandering.

Thank you!

Things i hate:
1. Not being able to understand certain accents. [especially at crucial moments, like booking an interview with Opeth's tour manager!!]

2. People ditching at the last minute, whatever it may be. Unless someone died.

Other random things
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Animal cruelty, religious fundamentalism/extremism, women who think they're hot, douchebags who need to remind you every 2 hours that "they're going to/beento/planning on/just got back from the gym", Julie Andrews, the heat, the headlines they print on the front cover of women's magazines, working, procrastination, my skinny arms, America, people who dismiss bands because more than 8 people have heard of it etc. etc. etc. etc...

...Sounds like someone might be a bit jealous.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
...Sounds like someone might be a bit jealous.

Nah, they don't bother me that much. I don't have skinny arms really, just skinny wrists.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I dislike....

scarry movies cuz they are fake and are still somehow able to cause me to become paranoid and sometimes (rarely) make me have nightmares. I dislike people who are racist (if you are, DO NOT bother talking to me >.<. I dislike peanut butter on bread. I dislike pickles. I dislike mushrooms. I dislike onions. I dislike cabbage. I dislike anything and everything that isn't uniquily a single persons idea (not really sure what I mean by that one >.>; ). I dislike people who have issues shitting their pants and actually shit at work and then the person walks away and does nothing about it. forcing the work people to clean it up. (that's actually happened at my friends work.eww) I dislike k-trains mama and dada. and i dislike people who use the word "hate" cause hate shouldn't be used cause that's what people in the wars use for enemies who have fired a gun at your head. If you haven't had that happen to you before, then you shouldn't use that word.

Then again, I'm not your mama and I cannot tell you what to do, lol. love you UG Community.
I hate a lot of things
I hate a lot of people that are lame
I like to hate stuff
Cause then I don't havae to try and make
A change
I hate teachers
I hate school
I hate the cheerleaders
And anyone who's cool
I hate the office
I hate the Quad
Don't wanna learn nothing
I want to be a slob

e-cookie for reference.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I hate nothing. Hate is a very strong, destructive emotion. Hate is living in fear.

I'm just discontented with a shit-load of things. Thus the life of a depressive.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Edit: ^ +2 on kids.

as long as they keep it to themselves its fine imo... but usually they dont :/

oh yeah. and the avatar of the guy above me
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by Bob_Smith
as long as they keep it to themselves its fine imo... but usually they dont :/

oh yeah. and the avatar of the guy above me

Holy turd, again I'll have to change. God damn you.
Quote by Kyle.E
Holy turd, again I'll have to change. God damn you.

happy to be of service.

acutally i might change mine, i havent done that in a wh... well, ever
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
where to start i hate most things in life

americans who think they are better then UK
american football
in fact any american sport
this pathetic generic music found in the charts currently
the drinking age of 18
the fact i didn't start learning to drive until just after mid 17's (should've started right away)
insurance
how my ipod is broken
setting up floyd roses
skins
inbetweeners
harry potter
jonas brothers
twilight
liking someone and them not liking you back
getting up in the morings
ending relationships
having no money or job

the list goes on

I hate religion (however not all philosophies or ideologies). To me, every religion is just a socially accepted cult and a crutch for those who can't deal with their own problems. It's just another unnecessary complication in life considering the conflicts it burdens society with.

Oh and when you forget to shake the ketchup bottle and you get all that vinegar first.
All plugs other than the British plug.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I hate poor grammar.

EDIT:
Quote by Ur all $h1t
All plugs other than the British plug.

Damn straight.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Oct 31, 2009,
Page 1 of 2