I had a dream once about four months ago that I was a monther raising three children, one of them was a beautiful little girl named Alexis, the other was a boy named Charlie, and the youngest, who was a few months old, was named Kendra.

Now, it's four months later and I find out that I might possibly be pregnant because I've been having all the symptoms and such for the past three months...

am i psychic!?

I dunno what to think just wondering what anyone else thought on the subject?? Not asking for medical advice, just asking if anyone else thinks that's a premonitional occurance????
Swine Flu.
Shortness of Breath
Diarhea
Vomiting
(Insert 200 other symptoms here)

But, In all seriousness.
Google ESP. I know I have it. Runs in my family.
It's like where you dream about something that happens to you in real life, but, your still dreaming about it. Then, you do it, and think, "Didn't I do this before?"
..I was watching my death.
Yea, i was thinking that too... but it's so weird cuz i dunno if it's just ESP thou >.>

just today Kenn, Jim, and I were driving away from his house and right in the middle of a drive way across from him there was a cat... or... i thought there was. It was sitting down and kinda black and white and as soon as kenn flashed his headlights towards it, it vanished. it didn't move like it was walking away, it just fadded away.

Then, i thought at first i was going crazy, but jim saw it the same time i did and it was just sitting there looking at me and when kenn flashed his highbeams, it was gone...

he never saw it, but jim and i did.

are we going crazy??? or are we connected to some spiritual world that we are unaware of???
I'll tell you in 10 months.

BTW, there's room for self-fulfilling prophecy here...
Quote by timbit2006
Swine Flu.
Shortness of Breath
Diarhea
Vomiting

But, In all seriousness.
It's like where you dream about something that happens to you in real life, but, your still dreaming about it. Then, you do it, and think, "Didn't I do this before?"

that's De ja vu, which i get every once in a while
esp is reading peoples minds or something
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
No. Having kids is a big part of life and I'm sure a lot of people have dreamt about it. Besides, you might have one child. Your dream isn't even very accurate. Even if you manage to have triplets, you said one was younger. There's literally no way this "frightening news" could be your dream coming true.

And besides, I'm assuming this is the only time this has happened. It'd be far more extraordinary if nothing you ever dreamed about happened in real life.

Also, I just lost some respect for you for thinking psychic ability might be real. It's not.

EDIT: You don't ****ing have ESP. You're thinking of de ja vu, it happens to everyone, and isn't remotely supernatural. You just have a family who's repeatedly mistaken it for some supernatural bollocks.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 31, 2009,
I can no longer help you. You must go to the mountains of Morgadoth, and see the great Oopmalumpa King, and bid him farewell. Then, you must talk to the Wicked Bunny of the East, and spill Orange Juice on him.

In all seriousness,
Your ****ed.
Quote by justinb904
that's De ja vu, which i get every once in a while
esp is reading peoples minds or something

Nope, that's ESP. not Deja Vu. That's just some thing someone made up. Only special people have it. I wish ESP was reading minds... Although, some minds, I'd rather not read.
EDIT: Woops, Doueble post
I had sex once.

Edit,
It was actually like... 50 times or something.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
lol i'm not psychic. And about the cat thing... that was weird, eh who knows, maybe i just glimpsed it wrong and it moved but i didn't see it xD haha.

On other subjects, thanks for the info/knowledge, what ever you wanna call it >.>

i randomly feel like posting something more important than a possible pregnancy....

I am so happy and thankful that...
my band is getting started!!
we played a random song and it actually turned out pretty well.
lol so yea... idk, is that more interesting than possible pregnancy and k-train bein the daddy??
^AwhA???

Quote by p o e
I had sex once.

Edit,
It was actually like... 50 times or something.

Relativity????
Quote by timbit2006
^AwhA???

Relativity????

What? I'm too high for this hippie shit.

*sulks off to bed*
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
What? I'm too high for this hippie shit.

*sulks off to bed*

But... You must turn off the computer!
Kids in Africa could've used his power to power their... ummm... mmm... hmmm...
I have come upon a dillema.
Quote by timbit2006
Swine Flu.
Shortness of Breath
Diarhea
Vomiting

But, In all seriousness.

The ability to spot BS runs in my family.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127

The ability to spot BS runs in my family.

I didn't know the ability to spot BS was Heretitary...
I know for a fact one thing is Heretitary.
Diarhrea.
The reason is:
It runs in your Jeans(Really lame)
Quote by timbit2006
I didn't know the ability to spot BS was Heretitary...
I know for a fact one thing is Heretitary.
Diarhrea.
The reason is:
It runs in your Jeans(Really lame)

Did your ESP tell you that one?

edit: I'll stop now.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Oct 31, 2009,