Alright. As of tonight, I made an entire (sololess) song. I tried using techniques that's different from what I'm used to. I tried to go outside of my style by a little bit. Thank you for all that comment, and I appreciate it. I also will return favors via C4C if thou specifies the designated topic.

~Thanks
Attachments:
Consuming Rotten Flesh.gp4
Consuming Rotten Flesh.gp5
Consuming Rotten Flesh.mid
Crux Ansata [Instrumental].gp5
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at Feb 14, 2010,
Interesting take on TDM. It has a very straight forward Obscura-era Gorguts (which is a massive contradiction) and a lot Gojira.
You're gunna catch a lot hell for calling this Tech death, as people hold to the ideal that wank is the same as technicality.
It's more like groove/death metal imo. Which is why I said it shoulds like Gojira.

Structurally, some parts are a bit drawn out. The whole note chords would hold more weight with some lead work or arpeggiation of said chords, either at the same register or in a higher octave (not saying you have to incorporate massively retarded sweeps).

Many mistakes in my post, don't feel like correcting. I've had a long day.
Hmm huevos has a point, to me it comes off as more groove metal, not sure about death metal. The drums just don't do it for me, which is a huge component of death metal you tabbed out the bass drum and some cymbals, if you tab it out fully I'm sure it'll sound better.

Bar 36 reminds me of Lamb of God

Bar 63 could pass for death metal

Breakdown at bar 93 good for an outro, simple but gets to the point.

For a death metal song dude you got a long way to go but its a good start, work on those drums.

crit my latest? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22148310#post22148310
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Thank you guys. My bad for calling it Technical Death Metal. I figured it was some Groove Metal infused Death Metal song when I wrote it. When originally making the post I changed the name to [Groove Metal / Death Metal] but changed it for some reason (It was almost 5 in the morning).

But many thanks for the critique guys.
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God